Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

Such hostility, why is it all short-arses must act this way?

93254[/snapback]

If hostility is any indication of height, you're about 2 foot tall tbh.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsessed tbh.

93269[/snapback]

How do you manage to turn every thread you post in into a slagfest?

93270[/snapback]

Wrong.

93271[/snapback]

IRONY :D

93273[/snapback]

Just finished mine. 5 shirts all nicely pressed and hung in the wardrobe. With NO creases in the sleeves. :(

93270[/snapback]

His mother's influence tbh.

Bringing things slightly back on topic, I see some lad called bowsie has made a very good post in the Hitzfeld forum over on N-O, why doesn't he post over here?

I think at this point any positivity that the campaign initially generated for the Hitzfeld vote has been negated by HTT's ego and the campaign is viewed by the media, board and even most of the fans as the actions of a few children and zealots.

Why is it HTT always chooses to ignore well thought out and well constructed debate?

93270[/snapback]

Bringing things slightly back on topic, I see some lad called bowsie has made a very good post in the Hitzfeld forum over on N-O, why doesn't he post over here?

I think at this point any positivity that the campaign initially generated for the Hitzfeld vote has been negated by HTT's ego and the campaign is viewed by the media, board and even most of the fans as the actions of a few children and zealots.

Why is it HTT always chooses to ignore well thought out and well constructed debate?

93277[/snapback]

Aye, it is a very good post. And you're right, what started out as a good idea about raising awareness has become an ego trip. Shame.

93270[/snapback]

93277[/snapback]

Tis a bit quiet over here for most posters.

See you can't prove it.  Didn't realise to qualify for a moderator's job you had to be clueless.

93275[/snapback]

Nah, you just have to own the URL and set the board up :(

Another good result for Wales in the Six nations today :D

93281[/snapback]

We're just content with last weeks result tbh.

See you can't prove it.  Didn't realise to qualify for a moderator's job you had to be clueless.

93275[/snapback]

Nah, you just have to own the URL and set the board up :(

Another good result for Wales in the Six nations today :D

93281[/snapback]

just come back from the pub enjoying that match and as the commentator said wales play 'sexy rugby'! game on now i reckon as wales can push england in this competition now. Wales! Wales! Wales!

just come back from the pub enjoying that match and as the commentator said wales play 'sexy rugby'!  game on now i reckon as wales can push england in this competition now.  Wales! Wales! Wales!

93296[/snapback]

:D you're talking about the Wales that England annihilated last week right?

Skunkers don't think the campaign has been going down to well..

Hitzfeld campaign

May have gone slightly wrong. As MM on the legends was complaning about their inbox being blocked by people campagining for Hitzfeld. He was far from happy about it.

Also Mick Lowes said on radio newcastle the same thing had happened to him and Alan Oliver, he called those campaigning for Hitzfeld the lunatic fringe.

:D

Hitzfeld campaign

May have gone slightly wrong. As MM on the legends was complaning about their inbox being blocked by people campagining for Hitzfeld. He was far from happy about it.

Also Mick Lowes said on radio newcastle the same thing had happened to him and Alan Oliver, he called those campaigning for Hitzfeld the lunatic fringe.

93435[/snapback]

Nice to see that they're influencing the right people. Guess it'll be being dealt with by spam filters now! :(

Tut, tut, how dare you knock the campaign. Thought this flounce from HTT was quite amusing:

Do you know what? **** them, the petty, bitter arsewipes. Why should we be pissed off or feel down, that' self pitty and this campaign isn't about us, it's about Hitzfeld and NUFC. Carry on fellas, I'm right behind you. Keep up the good work Elbee lad, you're a star in my eyes as are most people involved with this.

Been a joy just watching it all unfold and develop before my own eyes. I'm amazed at the success and  the dedication, passion and real beleif genuine fans have shown.

just come back from the pub enjoying that match and as the commentator said wales play 'sexy rugby'!  game on now i reckon as wales can push england in this competition now.  Wales! Wales! Wales!

93296[/snapback]

:( you're talking about the Wales that England annihilated last week right?

93339[/snapback]

Tut, tut, how dare you knock the campaign. Thought this flounce from HTT was quite amusing:

Do you know what? **** them, the petty, bitter arsewipes. Why should we be pissed off or feel down, that' self pitty and this campaign isn't about us, it's about Hitzfeld and NUFC. Carry on fellas, I'm right behind you. Keep up the good work Elbee lad, you're a star in my eyes as are most people involved with this.

Been a joy just watching it all unfold and develop before my own eyes. I'm amazed at the success and  the dedication, passion and real beleif genuine fans have shown. Now lets all commit suicide for the good of our cause. 20 virgins wearing Ottmar Hitzfeld masks await you in heaven.

93459[/snapback]

Amended

Been a joy just watching it all unfold and develop before my own eyes. I'm amazed at the success and  the dedication, passion and real beleif genuine fans have shown.

93459[/snapback]

:D Lock up your children, the pied piper is angry! :(

Edited by DotBum

Hitzfeld campaign

93435[/snapback]

:(