The "Post Your Picture" Thread

Shearergol

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and? :icon_lol: Im 24, with a full time job and my only expenses are my car.

You on the other hand get to pay a mortgage, council tax, gas bill, water bill, electric bill, tv licence etc. etc.

Whos the winner there?

Me, obviously. Still want to slap the shit out of me btw? :lol:

and? <_< Im 24, with a full time job and my only expenses are my car.

You on the other hand get to pay a mortgage, council tax, gas bill, water bill, electric bill, tv licence etc. etc.

Whos the winner there?

:lol: Can't believe you're trying to claim the upper hand cos you live with your parents in your mid-20s. Go and tidy your room or something. :icon_lol:

On the contrary, i believe it is alex who is trying to claim the upper hand cos he lives alone.

I lived in Leeds for 3 years and America for 6 months. I still prefer to live at home. When i decide which job to take this year il look into getting a mortgage. As it is I have a decent NHS pension well under way, i live within walking distance of all of my friends and girlfriend and i have plenty of expendable income.

But you are right, i live at home so i am in fact a loser.

On the contrary, i believe it is alex who is trying to claim the upper hand cos he lives alone.

I lived in Leeds for 3 years and America for 6 months. I still prefer to live at home. When i decide which job to take this year il look into getting a mortgage. As it is I have a decent NHS pension well under way, i live within walking distance of all of my friends and girlfriend and i have plenty of expendable income.

And you couldn't get your end away with Mags :lol:

beating her off with a shitty stick tbh! But weve already been there and done that.

beating her off with a shitty stick tbh! But weve already been there and done that.

I'm sure she'll have something to say about that.

Seriously, that is poor even for you!

Taken as a compliment tbh. :lol: I'm amazed you can't see the point though, that if you're going to play the cool dude who's the only one on here that's got a life, and make out everyone else is sad, you might want to give some thought to the fact that you still live with your parents. Whether you live within walking distance of your mates or not is irrelevant. Do you have sleepovers?

But how? Its through choice that i live at home. I never proclaimed to be cool. I dont drink, take drugs, dont know much about PCs and i have an arcade cabinet. Ive been on here long enough now to know that those 4 things disqualify me from toontastics idea of cool.

If people on here stop to think they would realise it is they who are claiming to be cool by constantly taking the piss out of brock or me etc because we dont conform to your IT Dept humour

Brock was getting the piss taken because he put videos of himself on youtube, wearing no top, miming to songs. Deserved, I would say.

You get the piss taken because you ask for it by being contrary or putting yourself in a position where you're trying to take on everyone else on here and tell them how sad they are. You do that yourself. Then people take the piss. Nothing to do with IT humour or anything else.

end of the day this is an internet message board.. I don't think anybody can honestly claim Fonz-like coolness

I like comics, alex likes gay novels, Meenzer likes Eurovision, Wacky likes SMO, Craig and Gol are the same person and it likes computers far too much to be healthy....Gemmil is an accountant and likes to make smoothies... nobody has a cool hobby.

HOWEVER, some people are worse than others for drawing attention to their guilty pleasures. I'm thinking hairband toting, Bowling for Soup fans and straight edge arcade machine buffs.

straight edge arcade machine buffs = Fonz-like coolness

FACT!

:icon_lol:

I'll just get back to Paradise X thanks very much, I'll leave you and Ms Pacman to your love-in

<_<:lol:

HOWEVER, some people are worse than others for drawing attention to their guilty pleasures. I'm thinking hairband toting, Bowling for Soup fans and straight edge arcade machine buffs.

I only wear it for hockey nowadays you bastard. :lol:

I only wair it for hockey nowadays you bastard. <_<

wair?

:icon_lol:

that's not even close? :lol: