The "Post Your Picture" Thread

Shearergol

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Brock, he was very funny on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year thing last night.

Aye, and I wish I was in Heat magazine every week !

I never actually understand those kind of haircuts, on lads or lasses. Can you see through the hair? My hair has never been long enough to even pull over my eyes to imagine it.

Yes. Although I hasten to add that I'm just shaggy, and so it tends to just fall into place.

Avril Lavigne look? <_<

Definitely

I just find it funny how about 1-2 years ago when people were posting pictures of themselves on the old toontastic Brock was so keen to avoid having his posted. Now he's all over youtube, myspace, facebook (probably) and I imagine he's got a picture somewhere on hotornot.

It's because of the beard isn't it <_<

I just find it funny how about 1-2 years ago when people were posting pictures of themselves on the old toontastic Brock was so keen to avoid having his posted. Now he's all over youtube, myspace, facebook (probably) and I imagine he's got a picture somewhere on hotornot.

It's because of the beard isn't it :razz:

either that of the expanding collection of wrist bands and bracelets he likes to show off

<_<

I think the disdain (not jealousy) comes about because of the attention seeking ways tbh. The whole youtube thing is the most blatant cry of "look at me" then added to the recent Enrique shit and its not hard to see why he might not be some people's cup of tea. If you did something that cheesey most people would hope as little people possible would find out about it!

Brock im sure this is no consolation whatsoever, but i think you are canny.

Lots of bitter, twisted 30 somethings on here that should have stopped posting on the net a looong time ago.

agreed.....leave the boy the fuck alone <_<

Guest Toplass-101

oh her her they alljust laughted at me turning the lapy on itside

however sid them u luck lovel y to me oh is that a song oh no its me darlin u look wonderful the neet

Where do we stop making allowances for youth though? Most chavs are around 17, do we let them off being complete cocks because they are you?

:razz:

People haven't stopped making allowances for you yet have they? :D<_<