The "Post Your Picture" Thread

Shearergol

Isn't she the one you're diddling?

Jesus, you look like James Blunt.

She is, yeah. Another friend took the photo, so I only just got it. I go to see Lauren in six days, it's pretty exciting. I've just seen photos from their NYE party. I like this one:

anewyear039.jpg

She's on the left.

Do either tbh :lol:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is, yeah. Another friend took the photo, so I only just got it. I go to see Lauren in six days, it's pretty exciting. I've just seen photos from their NYE party. I like this one:

anewyear039.jpg

She's on the left.

anyone else hear Jimbo thundering towards this thread with Kleenex in one hand and... something less mentionable in the other

Guest Patrokles

anyone else hear Jimbo thundering towards this thread with Kleenex in one hand and... something less mentionable in the other

I didn't know Brock was THAT attractive. :lol:

anewyear039.jpg

She's on the left.

Industrial-sized bottle of window cleaner for those fucking glasses? :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Industrial-sized bottle of window cleaner for those fucking glasses? :lol:

They all have an obsession with huge glasses. I'm surprised Lauren isn't wearing them in that photo. But they might actually be the same ones as I'm sporting in my avatar!

anewyear039.jpg

She's on the left.

Industrial-sized bottle of window cleaner for those fucking glasses? :icon_lol:

More importantly sunglasses indoors? <_<:lol:

Guest Patrokles

no man, the shades indoors

I'd imagine so. Neither Lauren nor Laura (the girl wearing them) have them on in many of the other photos.

Sunglasses indoors are just WRONG! but then I suppose its a bit easier than carrying the heavy "im a cunt" sign.

Sorry Cath :lol:

Edited by Gejon

n202905331_31040300_6714.jpg

This was from a few months back, but my friend only just sent me the photo. I think the pose was intentional. I certainly hope so.

Before he hit puberty.

Guest Patrokles

Before he hit puberty.

Basically, the James Blunt association is based purely on the fact the he once wore a hat like that.

Although it'll be interesting to hear your comments re. sunglasses indoors. :lol:

Before he hit puberty.

Basically, the James Blunt association is based purely on the fact the he once wore a hat like that.

Although it'll be interesting to hear your comments re. sunglasses indoors. :lol:

:icon_lol:

Does she know you're plastering photos of her over the net for Jimbo to wank over?