a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

shit about the job mate.  :(

the jeysus emoticon above is well warranted.

they fleeced tens and tens of thousands people out of £37 for memberships to participate in this shite.

to say nowt of increasing the lower category games by 30% to £44 a ticket.

oh and the champions league home games appear to have an added surchage to members too. considering some of these will be empty seats not taken up by st holders for £55 a pop, why the increase in price??

darren eales appears to have well and truly identified members as there to absolutely fleeced at every opportunity.

personally think the bloke is every bit as much of a thundercunt as ashley me.

Aye in his first interview he came out with some "rolling our sleeves up" shite I seem to remember and that mackem in Milan thing was equally as cringewirthy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

sounds mint :lol:

It's giving me an idea for a game, 'Nufc ticket purchase simulator". Available on Apple Store and Google Play, free, in app purchases for those who nab a ticket (well we need to monetise it). Have we any programmers up for this? :D

• Haha 1

I was thinking of taking the wee man to the Wolves match for his birthday in March 2024 but looks like its nigh on impossible to get tickets?

We would be flying in so its going to be pain in the arse getting flights at a reasonable price at such short notice and likely the match will get moved for TV :D 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

and yet, when you click through, you get lots of this sort of thing 

1902223516_Screenshot2023-10-02at14_52_00.thumb.png.0aad3e78bd0ee789c2262b56640b0fe5.png

my little gang has managed to get 2 tickets through resale this morning, despite it appearing since last thursday and over the weekend that it was a hopeless cause. 

that means there's far from plenty available though, it would still state that even if there was big bold letters stating SOLD OUT, because the website isn't fit for fucking purpose 

you're wasting your time mate clicking on sections of the stadium map, even if there was an area showing in light grey indicating availability you'd still get the message shown in the box above.

as both ct and I said on saturday, you need to keep clicking on the drop down menu and refreshing what'll inevitability be a blank page, till (fingers crossed) you'll see a section with an available seat in it.

it does happen sporadically and I'm sure it will even till wednesday evening, but you need to be fucking fast when it does!

much better to do it on a laptop so you can see the whole page, mobile version requires too much scrolling and someone will beat you to it.

be prepared to be informed you're a robot though, hope you're good at jigsaws!  :)  

Edited by thebrokendoll

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

and yet, when you click through, you get lots of this sort of thing 

1902223516_Screenshot2023-10-02at14_52_00.thumb.png.0aad3e78bd0ee789c2262b56640b0fe5.png

I had that a lot when getting Burnley tickets on Saturday. Personally I think some of the stuff that gets listed is the ticket office moving stuff around for a split second.

Just got to keep trying. My next door neighbour got one today at about 11am

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

my little gang has managed to get 2 tickets through resale this morning, despite it appearing since last thursday and over the weekend that it was a hopeless cause. 

that means there's far from plenty available though, it would still state that even if there was big bold letters stating SOLD OUT, because the website isn't fit for fucking purpose 

you're wasting your time mate clicking on sections of the stadium map, even if there was an area showing in light grey indicating availability you'd still get the message shown in the box above.

as both ct and I said on Saturday, you need to keep clicking on the drop down menu and refreshing what'll inevitability be a blank page, till (fingers crossed) you'll see a section with an available seat in it.

it does happen sporadically and I'm sure it will even till wednesday evening, but you need to be fucking fast when it does!

much better to do it on a laptop so you can see the whole page, mobile version requires to much scrolling and someone will beat you to it.

be prepared to be informed you're a robot though, hope you're good at jigsaws!  :)  

Aye, me and the daughter got the robot message today and then she got banned and had to send a feedback form in.

• Jaysus... 1

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, me and the daughter got the robot message today and then she got banned and had to send a feedback form in.

:lol:

aye, you do the jigsaw, then carry on continuously refreshing till it decides you are a robot after all and kicks you off altogether!

no need with the feedback thing though, just leave it a couple of hours and it's back to normal.  

they've created a ludicrous system whereby people who are desperate to get a ticket don't really have any alternative other than to continuously refresh to have any hope of getting one. loads of folk are getting kicked off, albeit temporarily.

:)

• Jaysus... 1

20 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

as both ct and I said on saturday, you need to keep clicking on the drop down menu and refreshing what'll inevitability be a blank page, till (fingers crossed) you'll see a section with an available seat in it.

much better to do it on a laptop so you can see the whole page, mobile version requires too much scrolling and someone will beat you to it.

there is no drop-down option next to the text you mention on my laptop browser. Mobile browser even worse!

3 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Im getting this despite being signed in and having a ticketing number from before

image.thumb.png.210598e8e6cf90c6aa5fa0a173731345.png

might be worth logging out then logging back in again.

you should be able to click on home tickets from the top menu and see this, then click on add....

1504771445_Screenshot_20231002_180030_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.449f214cca8c5214824219074cb169f7.jpg

Ticket office are a fucking joke. Trying to upgrade a junior ticket just got repeat errors cos the recipient wasn't a child. No shit Sherlock, that's why I'm trying to pay you to change this. Cue 90 mins on hold for the ticket office (other option an hours wait in a physical queue). Get the fucking website sorted out Saudi overlords. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Ticket office are a fucking joke. Trying to upgrade a junior ticket just got repeat errors cos the recipient wasn't a child. No shit Sherlock, that's why I'm trying to pay you to change this. Cue 90 mins on hold for the ticket office (other option an hours wait in a physical queue). Get the fucking website sorted out Saudi overlords. 

a mere 90 minutes on hold means they've upped their game!  :lol:

• Haha 1

When you consider the resources I don’t know why they didn’t leave things as they were for this season and get an amazing website sorted for next year 

• Like 1