a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

PSG game taken down now :( 

balls. I was going to try again this evening.

so the drop down thing doesn’t appear for me, nor is the text a clickable hyperlink.

I tried on chrome and safari and on a MacBook as well as an iPhone. Stumped 

So the email with my ticket download never arrived. Sure, another 2 hours of my life is going to get wasted tomorrow, if I'm lucky given the chaos. Dorrmund tickets also disappeared. Fucking shambles. 

FFS man. thought i had a ticket there for a minute. i could see it, touch it, taste it. clicked through to bag the fucker then got an error message

@thebrokendoll you weren't wrong :lol:

return trains are up to £150 now so maybe for the best 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

FFS man. thought i had a ticket there for a minute. i could see it, touch it, taste it. clicked through to bag the fucker then got an error message

@thebrokendoll you weren't wrong :lol:

return trains are up to £150 now so maybe for the best 

that'll be karma biting you on the arse I'm afraid.

I've since researched sean casey.

• Haha 2

Just got two for tonight. Buzzing. Keep refreshing that screen. 

The Simpsons even managed to predict CT furiously hitting the refresh button for PSG at home.

The Simpsons Homer Simpson GIF - The Simpsons Homer Simpson Broom -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

And another nice little early birthday present off the daughter. Tickets to go and see Keegan in October. :nufc:

Good things come in threes so I’m going with 3-0 for tonight

olivia munn mouth GIF

Whats Going On What GIF by CBS

CT with a positive prediction?  We're fucked. 

• Haha 1

And another nice little early birthday present off the daughter. Tickets to go and see Keegan in October. :nufc:

Good things come in threes so I’m going with 3-0 for tonight

olivia munn mouth GIF

we're fucked. thanks for nothing

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just got two for tonight. Buzzing. Keep refreshing that screen. 

oy ct, well done.....

still owe you a couple of beers for sorting southampton 2nd leg last season. get yourself in the percy beer garden bit, smokers covered corner on the back wall, I'll be the scruffy fucker who despite this still maintains youthful and devilishly handsome good looks!

alternatively you could approach the table and announce 'I'm a christmas tree' and ill know straightaway who you are!  :)

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

oy ct, well done.....

still owe you a couple of beers for sorting southampton 2nd leg last season. get yourself in the percy beer garden bit, smokers covered corner on the back wall, I'll be the scruffy fucker who despite this still maintains youthful and devilishly handsome good looks!

alternatively you could approach the table and announce 'I'm a christmas tree' and ill know straightaway who you are!  :)

Very kind of you but alas, Wunderbar has ABBA medleys and tables that need dancing on :lol: 

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

oy ct, well done.....

He’s easy to recognise - just look out for the hat. 
6eh1aj.jpg

Might have a different hoover now. 

Edit;

@Christmas Tree   whatever you do, DON’T OPEN THIS AT THE MATCH. 

People might wonder why you’re looking at selfies…

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

just entered. reckons over 200k entered before me so i'm not overly optimistic :lol:

there was a queue-it system in place earlier because the tickets went on sale for man utd in the league cup, you'll have caught the tail end of that. it's not unusual in those circumstances to see a ludicrous number like 200k in a queue but it's bollocks.... there's obviously high demand for tickets at the minute, but probably not that high!  :lol:

also, when you enter a ballot it doesn't reveal how many people have entered it before you.

I really need to take you under my wing a bit here to be honest, however I haven't got over the sean casey thing yet!

• Haha 3