a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Some more pics from Brighton…. you’d imagine it’s the “corporate friends and partners” of the club who are now punting away tickets to re sale sites for characters like these to be able to get their hands on them 😒

https://twitter.com/danmeyer2002/status/1698760118211334655?s=46&t=Ob2-o4XW2OqBfdaNO_UQnQ

aye, seen that earlier.

pretty sure for home games tickets are appearing on resale sites before they've been made available for membership purchase.

seems the club have differing ideas on touting depending on who's doing it. 

pass on a ticket to a mate for face value.... lose your loyalty points, season ticket, stadium ban and eventually got chucked in the slammer.

https://x.com/nufc/status/1699392094035472834?s=46&t=Ob2-o4XW2OqBfdaNO_UQnQ

Milan away 65 points from 3pm today 

Ballot for season ticket holders should there be any left after twice daily point reductions due to time scale. ID required to be checked in Italy, they’ll be sending some poor fuckers over there with dud tickets on purpose 

CUNTS

• Jaysus... 1

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ballot for season ticket holders should there be any left after twice daily point reductions due to time scale. ID required to be checked in Italy, they’ll be sending some poor fuckers over there with dud tickets on purpose 

CUNTS

beneath contempt these cunts.

#ashelybackin

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

CUNTS

Fail to see the issue tbh, it's in Italy every fucker will have a passport.

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Fail to see the issue tbh, it's in Italy every fucker will have a passport.

no id checks when we last played at the san siro.

no random issuing of of invalid tickets where you have to pick up a duplicate in this country before you set off when we last played at the san siro.

they're taking the fucking piss man with their control shite.

the two fucking whoppers running nufc's 'safety and security' boyd weddell and dave gregory are utter cunts. hope they get stuck in a house fire.

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

no id checks when we last played at the san siro.

no random issuing of of invalid tickets where you have to pick up a duplicate in this country before you set off when we last played at the san siro.

they're taking the fucking piss man with their control shite.

the two fucking whoppers running nufc's 'safety and security' boyd weddell and dave gregory are utter cunts. hope they get stuck in a house fire.

Is that confirmed ??

25 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It’s not no but this is…

IMG_2699.jpeg

fucking ludicrous mate. 

let's hope they've got contact points set up all over the country for the exiles that are scattered to the four winds.

hard to imagine mind when they can't even organise a website.

This time last season I'd been to three out of three home games. This season I've been unsuccessful for three out of three games in the ballot. It's the last time I'll ever try and buy a ticket for a NUFC game, fuck them. I'm sure they'll be far more worried about going to some fan event in Philadelphia or Delhi and videoing it whilst gushing about their great fans out there. In the unlikely circumstances any of the 'guys' in charge happen to see this.....

IMG_f73f26.jpg.3d3105749bc6408d7943ff486f416b8b.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Barely sold 1000 in 24 hours…. 

Most people are struggling to pay their mortgage at the minute. Wouldn't be surprised if there are significantly fewer away fans at these 3 games than during the last CL campaign 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

This time last season I'd been to three out of three home games. This season I've been unsuccessful for three out of three games in the ballot. It's the last time I'll ever try and buy a ticket for a NUFC game, fuck them. I'm sure they'll be far more worried about going to some fan event in Philadelphia or Delhi and videoing it whilst gushing about their great fans out there. In the unlikely circumstances any of the 'guys' in charge happen to see this.....

IMG_f73f26.jpg.3d3105749bc6408d7943ff486f416b8b.jpg

Is it just bad luck? My nephew has got 3/3 so far.