a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

45 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The club have taken nearly half the allocation for Luton Away the fuckin cunts 😒

that's fucking outrageous that is.

I went from someone who was guaranteed to get a ticket for any away game I wanted, to somebody who now can't get any. I made my decision to walk away under ashley and I fully accept the consequences of the situation I'm now in, it was my choice.

I managed half our aways last season through the goodwill of others based on the network of friends and contacts I've known since the back end of the 70s as a regular away tripper and I'm very grateful to them as well as quite touched I hadn't been forgotten. I also fully appreciate that the current bordering on hostile policy by the club with regard to id'ing folk is opening avenues to young lads with fewer loyalty points to get tickets, again no arguments, my 19 year old nephew is benefiting and I'm delighted for him.

that above is absolutely taking the fucking piss. shameful by the club in fact.  :(

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

that's fucking outrageous that is.

I went from someone who was guaranteed to get a ticket for any away game I wanted, to somebody who now can't get any. I made my decision to walk away under ashley and I fully accept the consequences of the situation I'm now in, it was my choice.

I managed half our aways last season through the goodwill of others based on the network of friends and contacts I've known since the back end of the 70s as a regular away tripper and I'm very grateful to them as well as quite touched I hadn't been forgotten. I also fully appreciate that the current bordering on hostile policy by the club with regard to id'ing folk is opening avenues to young lads with fewer loyalty points to get tickets, again no arguments, my 19 year old nephew is benefiting and I'm delighted for him.

that above is absolutely taking the fucking piss. shameful by the club in fact.  :(

Fake Surprised Season 8 GIF by Friends

43 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Interesting to see Ghodoussi and Reuben have a pop at the atmosphere today. Hopefully the start of something positive.

I'd go back to queues up Barrack Road and owt left goes online.

Is that right? I'd lend them my voice but I'm not a YouTuber so they won't want to know. 

2 hours ago, MMXXVIII said:

Interesting to see Ghodoussi and Reuben have a pop at the atmosphere today. Hopefully the start of something positive.

I'd go back to queues up Barrack Road and owt left goes online.

Would be a real shame if tickets ended up in the hands of tourists and the atmosphere died e.g. Man City.

Im not a regular like some of the lads on here but I’ve been going semi regular for 20 years and not had a sniff of a ticket all season

On 25/11/2023 at 23:32, strawb said:

Would be a real shame if tickets ended up in the hands of tourists and the atmosphere died e.g. Man City.

Im not a regular like some of the lads on here but I’ve been going semi regular for 20 years and not had a sniff of a ticket all season

I had a look and one website is currently offering 590 tickets for sale. That obviously doesn't include the tickets they already sold so you're looking at over 1000 tickets being sold to plastic fans like Gloom.

Why can the club not buy up all these tickets and cancel them and their associated memberships/STs for breaking the terms and conditions? They could easily recoup a fair chunk of the cost by putting the tickets up for resale themselves.

It's such an easy, low cost win. If they did it a couple of times then the touts would stop trying.

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I had a look and one website is currently offering 590 tickets for sale. That obviously doesn't include the tickets they already sold so you're looking at over 1000 tickets being sold to plastic fans like Gloom.

Why can the club not buy up all these tickets and cancel them and their associated memberships/STs for breaking the terms and conditions? They could easily recoup a fair chunk of the cost by putting the tickets up for resale themselves.

It's such an easy, low cost win. If they did it a couple of times then the touts would stop trying.

At least I’m a geordie! 

• Haha 2

Just got emailed a survey from the club canvassing opinion on renovations to the ground, new hospitality areas, new vendors etc vs a new build stadium. Including a question on how much more I'd be willing to pay to secure a season ticket :lol: 

Theres going to be hell on when we are charging £1000+ for the cheap seats!

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’ve been on the 10/12 year deal….. I think this summer is likely to be “challenging”…. 😒

getting challenging already as a lowly member mate.

£62 for a chelsea ticket in the east stand, although in fairness it was right on the half way line half way up the upper tier, so a canny albeit expensive seat.

ended up forking out the same in desperation for saturday's match, this time in the very corner of the milburn, 3 rows from the front. shite view.

I got a ticket in me resale basket just prior to this in the milburn too, £77. I chucked the fucker out again, not paying that even if it was sat on staveley's knee.

• Jaysus... 1

£47 for a forest ticket.  :lol:

no way would this game be in the same banding as liverpool and man utd.

somebody dropped a bollock with the pricing of the arsenal game at £41, the club announced they'd honour that price, but no, they're gonna make sure the cash cow they view the membership as pays for their fuck up.

46 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, there seemed to be a few available.

my mate whatsapp'd me earlier this morning, he'd got his knickers in a right knot because the club were offloading tickets for the milan game for a fiver apparently after we'd paid £60 for ours.

daft cunt was looking at the ones for the under 19s game.   :lol:

• Haha 6