Howe's Big Ball Grafting Bastards v Moyes Cat Hating Bubble Loving Codpieces

wykikitoon

Just now, Craig said:

Young kid that was on the bench against Villa

Interesting choice from Eddie. Beginning to wonder what Bruno needs to do start.

He's sticking with a winning team. Sends a horrible message to the squad if he just bins one of the lads in midfield when we're on a winning streak. 

It's not what Bruno needs to do, he needs the current midfield to give him an excuse, and at they minute they aren't. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

He's sticking with a winning team. Sends a horrible message to the squad if he just bins one of the lads in midfield when we're on a winning streak. 

It's not what Bruno needs to do, he needs the current midfield to give him an excuse, and at they minute they aren't. 

I’m surprised he hasn’t given him a go today with ASM out. I suppose he doesn’t want to disrupt what has been an effective central midfield three 

That’s it. Players have to earn their spot and you can’t say that the three in midfield haven’t earned their spot in recent weeks.

Hoping for a result today. Injuries seem to be so so cruel to us down the years. Missing our three best players to injury makes it tough.

I’d be thrilled with a draw here given the circumstances. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah I get the point, I just thought one of the midfield trio being injured might open the door for him to get his first start. 

The other query is about Lascelles - wondering if he's just not fully fit or whether it's as you say ... don't change a winning team.

Remember, there’s a fine line between wanting a player to start because you think he’d improve the team versus just wanting to see a new signing in action for the first time. A lot of the Bruno clamour is the latter, I’d say. The minute that one of that three drops a bollock, he’ll be in.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Quite frankly it's the best problem to have.

With ASM injured now I'm guessing the focus will switch to sending balls into Wood with both Murphy and Fraser able to get pace and movement on crosses. W will need someone from the midfield three getting forward to work off Wood if this is to work.

Edited by OTF

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Remember, there’s a fine line between wanting a player to start because you think he’d improve the team versus just wanting to see a new signing in action for the first time. A lot of the Bruno clamour is the latter, I’d say. The minute that one of that three drops a bollock, he’ll be in.

I understand the case for keeping the midfield trio in the side because they’ve all been great but someone has got to play out of position on the left.  I guess we’ll see whether Fraser is a better option against Bowen than Joelinton might have been 

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

Makes no difference 

Sadly it does, one is last man fouling vs an unnecessary collision after play was stopped.