Howe's Peace Loving Mags v Potter's Wand Waving Wankers

wykikitoon

If it stays like this, I'm looking forward to CT telling us all how worried he still is about relegation tomorrow. 

He'll be sat telling everyone around him now that we need another two to be sure of the win. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

If it stays like this, I'm looking forward to CT telling us all how worried he still is about relegation tomorrow. 

He'll be sat telling everyone around him now that we need another two to be sure of the win. 

He’s still titty-drunk from the Trent- he’ll be off to the bogs for a quick mushroom hunt. 

• Haha 3

We are turning the ball over a lot, our back four and Dubravka are bailing us out but it would be nice not to have to rely on them so much.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s still titty-drunk from the Trent- he’ll be off to the bogs for a quick mushroom hunt. 

:lol:

Nursing his secret stiffy in his seat. 

I hope he's not taken his daughter to the match and stood ogling barboobs in front of her. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Nursing his secret stiffy in his seat. 

I hope he's not taken his daughter to the match and stood ogling barboobs in front of her. 

Wouldn’t take much nursing tbf- like a pink button on a fur coat. 

• Haha 2