Howe's Peace Loving Mags v Potter's Wand Waving Wankers

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

5 wins in the last 6 is fucking outrageous considering where we came from to do that. 

Especially with the majority of the team not being good enough for the league as Luke E. and Atevie B. were telling us.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

5 wins in the last 6 is fucking outrageous considering where we came from to do that. 

Ans considering we've done some of it without Wilson, ASM and Trippier. It's the transformation of the players he's inherited that's impressing me the most. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Howe has hinted that this formation and midfield combination is not where he wanted to land, this performance and the quick turn around gives him an opportunity to change it. If we're lucky enough to be in a position to be a little upset after a win this match is just that.

Yup. It’s Bruno time 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yup. It’s Bruno time 

And I’m going on Thursday :thumbup:

We shouldn’t beat ourselves up about a below par performance, we’ve come a long way in the process of getting 26 points from a possible 28  :)

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s the first time for a long time I got a health warning watching the match though.

0E858C6C-999D-4077-9DE6-A65F845F5100.jpeg

I was fine until the last couple of minutes though. I blame Brüno‘s showboating.

E05827C8-DF80-4CB4-AE0B-03E70A9094CC.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And I’m going on Thursday :thumbup:

We shouldn’t beat ourselves up about a below par performance, we’ve come a long way in the process of getting 26 points from a possible 28  :)

If we lose, you know who’s getting the Jonah award. :lol:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Now. I know people like the thread up quickly. But these titles need some beer to get the creative juices flowing. So patience. 

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

Are you taking requests? 

* not that I’ve got one, just wondering? :lol:

• Haha 1

Mental run, even when having a fairly poor game we pulled off the win. This turnaround has been absurd, I give Howe all the credit in the world as the change in these players has been spectacular. 

We’ve went from a team who has no wins in something like 12 games and 1 at Xmas to being in a position where if we win Thursday we will be 4 points and a game in hand from 9th :lol: 

• Like 5