Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Rice can keep Kalvin Philips company on the bench 😂 In all likelihood though I'd imagine West Ham will be looking for Philips as a makeweight along with plenty of money on top. Imagine if you're Philips and you've sat on the Citeh bench for the vast majority of the season in which they won the treble, and now you're looking at maybe being shipped off to the tender mercies of David Moyes. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Yeah but at least he got a hatrick of winner's medals along the way.

That's analogous  to a WW2 veteran being proud of his medals that he got by mistake. 

In fairness he is the Mackem Pirlo, so his opinion holds a lot of weight. 

Edit. Just realised that the tweet is from that parody account 😂 He got me. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Rice can keep Kalvin Philips company on the bench 😂 In all likelihood though I'd imagine West Ham will be looking for Philips as a makeweight along with plenty of money on top. Imagine if you're Philips and you've sat on the Citeh bench for the vast majority of the season in which they won the treble, and now you're looking at maybe being shipped off to the tender mercies of David Moyes. 

I don't think its a bad deal for West Ham if Phillips stays fit.

Id imagine Rice can play the Stones role with ease.

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I don't think its a bad deal for West Ham if Phillips stays fit.

Id imagine Rice can play the Stones role with ease.

Yeah it will be an amazing deal for West Ham if they can get him back to his Leeds form.

I still say Charnley would have had these transfers sewed up well before Ashworth like, and at a much cheaper price. Some chocolate covered rich tea from old Blighty and the Italians would have creamed themselves. 

• Haha 5

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season