Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That looks rank

Aye. 
You have your classic burger- burger, lettuce, tomato, pickle. *
There’s only three things that can improve it- bacon, cheese, and bacon. 

Anything else is chef wankery. :lol:

* you can have up to two of, mayo, ketchup, burger sauce, tomato relish, mustard. 

The only thing that's really out of place in that is the pesto. The other stuff is basically just tomato sauce and cheese. Five beers and I'd devour that thing. Then again that's not a very high culinary bar. 

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Brack Burger is lush btw. 

Are these at Longsands? 

Fist Jnr has a surfing session next week and I might nip in for a birthday burger whilst he’s giving it Big Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Are these at Longsands? 

Fist Jnr has a surfing session next week and I might nip in for a birthday burger whilst he’s giving it Big Wednesday. 

Surf Cafe, my dude. My preference is whatever the Big Mac is. “Ronald” something or other. Spicy loaded fries are top drawer as well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Are these at Longsands? 

Get yourself the Surfers Against Sewage app so you can check whether he's gonna be surfing in turd.

1272032136_Screenshot_20230706_183724_SaferSeasRiversService.thumb.jpg.4c1dccaebe1f188a7589edebd27b48c3.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Get yourself the Surfers Against Sewage app so you can check whether he's gonna be surfing in turd.

1272032136_Screenshot_20230706_183724_SaferSeasRiversService.thumb.jpg.4c1dccaebe1f188a7589edebd27b48c3.jpg

Tbf, he’s 13, so he’d probably come out smelling better than usual, but thanks for the heads up. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Surf Cafe, my dude. My preference is whatever the Big Mac is. “Ronald” something or other. Spicy loaded fries are top drawer as well

Nice one- I’m dropping him off at 6:15 at the Surf Shack, pick up at 9, so that gives plenty of time for a patty fest. 

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Longsands is coming up turd-free at the moment. 
IMG_0496.thumb.png.7d11d7368eef92c51c1311d48355a885.png

Maybe CT got caught short after a snack stop at Cullercoats, and didn’t have a shitkit in the Bunter Mobile? 

• Haha 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Oh no, if Diaby is now the smokescreen who really are we going for?

Annonce Chiesa!

arab GIF

That is quite the accusation.

• Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season