Other Games 22/23

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Arsenal look the most likely to finish second to Man City, but I think they'll definitely bottle any title chance at some point in the season. 

Mad that Man City are beating every fucker 4 or 5-0, yet Arsenal are ahead of them in the table having played the same number of games 

MOTD2. Apparently the penalty decision that went in favour of Arsenal was a good decision because of the proximity of the two players, ie he didn't have a chance to get out of the way. 

They then showed the Dan Burn decision from Saturday of which I've seen fucking ZERO critical analysis, but that has now been downgraded to "a poor decision" in order to support the narrative that the Arsenal v Liverpool one was correct. :lol:

• Haha 2

West Ham 3-1, and 2 of their goals involved handball by the goalscorer. One was pored over by VAR - you can clearly see his hand move as the ball hits it. NO HANDBALL. 

The officiating in this league is shocking. VAR has just given them a second opportunity to fuck things up.

The Scammaca one, the official line was "VAR couldn't find conclusive evidence that it hit his hand". :lol: you only have to watch the replay once ffs. His fingers move and the direction of the ball is altered. Honestly, strike these cunts off, it's absolutely criminal. 

Antonio with a full volleyball move on his way through to score. Not a problem son, enjoy your goal. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

On 08/10/2022 at 16:58, OTF said:

Only one goal from Haaland, I'm going to call it, he's finished.

when he missed a couple and Cancelo scored i turned to my daughter and said "i've brought you to see Haaland now watch everyone but Haaland score" At 3-0 she said "You cursed it Daddy" Luckily Haaland is so good he can break weak ass curses like mine.

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

That's how much of a stroll it is for Man City Fans. 😀

Brings his daughter to see Haaland score and being disappointed at 3-0. 

Everyone but Haaland scoring would have made it at least 10-0. That would have been decent consolation. We play the red dippers next week, he can make up for only scoring the one then 😜

A great time to be a blue.

1 minute ago, LondonBlue said:

Everyone but Haaland scoring would have made it at least 10-0. That would have been decent consolation. We play the red dippers next week, he can make up for only scoring the one then 😜

A great time to be a blue.

I hope you absolutely pump that lot next week. At some point we're gonna have to have stern words about the fact that Haaland is basically the PL cheat codes, but for the time being I'm happy to see the Scousers get walloped. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I got the notification to say @PaddockLadhad quoted me on this thread, and I come here to find NOTHING.

I can only assume that he stepped out of line and KNEW it was a huge mistake. 

Morning cuntlugs, pleased you’ve managed to chew through the straps again :) 

I agree with you about the handballs, but decided I wanted to change the wording a bit but didn’t have time so just deleted it 👍

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope you absolutely pump that lot next week. At some point we're gonna have to have stern words about the fact that Haaland is basically the PL cheat codes, but for the time being I'm happy to see the Scousers get walloped. 

I love that thought. How long before EUFA bring us up on a charge for playing Haaland?

I hate the scousers and their "history". Did you know that in 1970 Liverpool were no more successful than City or Spurs (8 major honours each) and guess which was the only club out of those 3 not to have a european trophy. Then along came the littlewoods money to buy them a new team, promotion and trophies. And the Moores family weren't even their first sugar daddy. Worth knowing for when their fans come for you.