Howe's The Pedro Pursuit You Ask? v Mike Deans Mellon Munchers

wykikitoon

The ref is either a diehard Tranmere fan or on the take. Or perhaps he's the step nephew of Jamal Khashoggi. Former Sunderland player coming on, I'm sure he'll fit right in with his shithouse teammates. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Post us another picture of your setup. :lol:

For info I'm watching it in full HD on the telly. 

Same 😎

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:smile:

Cheers @Polarboy proof indeed that some people are helpful and not just point and laugh like a cunt Nelson Muntz style :lol:

BDCEE019-1CF8-4566-B889-0A60B9723862.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Unfortunately my predicament that I opened up about some time ago, and for which you showed some sympathy meant that I had little option but to dispense with Sky Sports last month. 

I thought food on the table, and in my kids was a smidge more important than paying a premium for live football :sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Unfortunately my predicament that I opened up about some time ago, and for which you showed some sympathy meant that I had little option but to dispense with Sky Sports last month. 

I thought food on the table, and in my kids was a smidge more important than paying a premium for live football :sad:

You know as well as I do you were taking the piss out of people paying for IPTV and posting your setup laughing at them. That's what I was making reference to. 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Krafth on crutches :( 

Has to be somewhat of a positive that he's come out to watch the match though. If his knee was really fucked he'd be laid up somewhere with painkillers etc. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

💯

• Like 1