Erik ten HAAG-kaloogies vs, Eddie's United Camping Bastards

tooner

Not sure why everyone gets so petty over the United and City.  it is just a way of easily/lazily differentiating the two clubs with the same first name. I couldn't care less.

wonder if West Ham fans get angry as well.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Not sure why everyone gets so petty over the United and City.  it is just a way of differentiating the two clubs with the same first name. I couldn't care less.

They do, so do Leeds fans.

Man Utd, or Man U, and Man City.

I can kind of understand it if it's the Manchester derby, or even when Man Utd play Liverpool or whatever, but in a fixture between two Uniteds, don't refer to one of them as "United", it's needlessly confusing.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Its not confusing at all.  its just a tag they've been given to separate the two clubs. everyone knows what city v united is a Manchester derby. Thats just carried on into other fixtures. 

Go have a wank or something. Who cares.

Why is it carried on into other fixtures though? There's no reason for me to think United means Manchester if they're up against Leeds, or Newcastle, or Rotherham. 

Hell, we chant Yanited! at games, are we giving them support from afar? Are we bollocks.

It's Man City and ManYoo, and it forever will be. Anyone saying otherwise should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror and try to work out where it all went wrong.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Not sure why everyone gets so petty over the United and City.  it is just a way of easily/lazily differentiating the two clubs with the same first name. I couldn't care less.

West ham fans get angry about all sorts. It boils my piss when neutral broadcasters erase out our club's name, it baffles the shit out of me if any if our fans go with the media flow. I mean, if you need any evidence of saying something enough times and it sticking this is it, obviously if it's all you've ever known I can understand it to a small degree but it isn't all I've known so fuck them. 

(I'd have that wank now but the missus is in).  :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I care about NOTHING  when masturbating. Then have that anxious feeling after I've shot my load and start worrying about stuff again.

Like what all the other passengers on the bus are thinking about you?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Did you still care whilst masturbating? 

If anything, I cared more.

Probably didn't help that this was my wank material tbf,

a03840b86be3a9e5d1d07a6827fa197a.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I bet you Yanited/Citeh wankers get annoyed about random cars parking in front of your house.

Well, of course I do. I think "how am I going to get my car off my drive?"

I'm happy to say just City but I won't say just United because I've never called them that. 

I don't really give a fuck what other people say, but it probably does feel a bit like deference when a Newcastle fan calls them United. Probably depends where in the country you live as well. 

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I said house....not drive . 🤪

If they'd parked in front of my house I'd be even more annoyed. Why the fuck are they on my drive?! Where am I going to park?!

• Haha 1

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

you should change your name to ThePedant

Um, actually, this place allows spaces, so it'd be "The Pedant".

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Like what all the other passengers on the bus are thinking about you?

I do and I and my neighbours tend to stick up for each other on this issue . Theres a rental opposite which was occupied until recently by a doctor and his wife and one of their grown up offspring who all had cars, the house itself has two off road parking spots and a space in front which more often than not they failed to make full use of. At weekends their two other grown up children visited, they had cars and so did their boyfriends/girlfriends . It was fuckin CAR-nage! :thumbup:

Needless to say, we got together and wrote a joint email to the letting agents complaining that on Friday evenings no one with an actual mortgage could get parked and one of that number was female and works shifts for Border Force at Bournemouth airport. It wasn’t good for her to be walking from three streets away at 2/3 in the morning because a bunch of degenerate fuckin students were visiting their parents/in laws. 

Whether that coincides with your relaxed attitude to the nomenclature of Northern English football clubs am not sure, but if you continue down this road it’ll  be brought to the attention of the Politburo of the General Committee of the Union of Toontastic Messageboards :cuppa:

• Haha 4