Eddie Howe + Gemmill's Gleaming Glee Club vs. Ted Lasso's Dirty Leeds

Meenzer

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No reason to be ashamed missing a penalty against me. Staring me down would have had the same effect as taking your brain out your head, popping it in the ninja bullet for 30 seconds, and then pouring it back into your head.

I'd be surprised if you could even plot your route to the penalty spot tbh. 

I actually sent you the wrong way, but hit it so weakly that you had plenty of time to run to the other side and wait for it to trickle towards you :lol: 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I actually sent you the wrong way, but hit it so weakly that you had plenty of time to run to the other side and wait for it to trickle towards you :lol: 

euphemism?

• Haha 3

These are gonna be knackered after playing Man City 3 days ago. They were all action, chasing everything down, as they always are. 

I doubt they can repeat that just three days later, so I expect us to turn them over. I'll go 3-0.

46 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Youngest daughter has just asked me if I would rather win the Carabao cup this year or finish in the top 4.

I said Top 4

Am I wrong?

Trophy all day for me :lol: 

• Like 2