Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

It should be me he's staring at, she's not even looking back at him, too busy staring at the camera. Vapid slut.

Bitch doesn't deserve him. 

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Counselor Mackey on X: "Don't be jelly #mmkay http://t.co/6OoxqjjdsP" / X

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

It should be me he's staring at, she's not even looking back at him, too busy staring at the camera. Vapid slut.

Bitch doesn't deserve him. 

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Alreet Ibrahim, 

ve5U0Iz.gif

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Never read Joyce, but Spike Milligan used the same phrase in his seminal war time memoir “Rommel?/Gunner who?” :) 

IMG_3912.jpeg

His war books are fantastic- haven’t read them in ages but I may have too again. 

His description of meeting Harry Secombe for the first time is unreal. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

His war books are fantastic- haven’t read them in ages but I may have too again. 

His description of meeting Harry Secombe for the first time is unreal. :lol:

:lol:

“seen any tanks round here?”

”yeah what colour do you want?” 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This bit :lol:

IMG_2390.thumb.jpeg.f83c6cc69cbc215c5d8bdd363238ddec.jpeg

Calm down dear, it's just Michael Winner with a carrot up his arse

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I agree with this - However, I don't think it's slagging him off (for the most part and certainly in my case) - just pointing out he wasn't actually as good for us as some of our fans like to believe. It's the mental nature of this that boils my piss.

See also: HBA and to a lesser extent Laurent Robert (who was painfully inconsistent too).

You shut your whore mouth! 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Bill Hader Support GIF by HBO

I'm willing to be talked down on Robert just for the sheer fact the power in his left foot was fucking frightening (just let you're blood pressure rest knowing I kept Ginola out of it) - But HBA was fat and lazy and a bit of a twat - Maxi was none of those things in fairness to him. That being said, HBA was also a magician with the ball, the one in twelve games he could be arsed to turn up. I can only assume it took him 12 matches to store enough energy in his cheeks to do one amazing thing like a fat French gerbil.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I'm willing to be talked down on Robert just for the sheer fact the power in his left foot was fucking frightening (just let you're blood pressure rest knowing I kept Ginola out of it) - But HBA was fat and lazy and a bit of a twat - Maxi was none of those things in fairness to him. That being said, HBA was also a magician with the ball, the one in twelve games he could be arsed to turn up. I can only assume it took him 12 matches to store enough energy in his cheeks to do one amazing thing like a fat French gerbil.

It goes;

Robert - scores from anywhere, and does it fairly regularly, passable dribbler, devastating from set pieces, pace, 

Ginola - grace personified, brilliant technique

HBA - incredible ball control, cannon of a shot

ASM - Power Of Veto Spinning GIF by Big Brother

And I will not be taking any further questions on this. 

• Haha 2

Obertan 

Marveaux 

Thuavin

Cabelle 

Amalfitano 

Pancake 

We’ve had some meeerrde

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Obertan 

Marveaux 

Thuavin

Cabelle 

Amalfitano 

Pancake 

We’ve had some meeerrde

Most of them were right wingers tbf, so they don't count.

I don't even know what Marveaux and Amalfitano were. I know for a fact it wasn't footballers though.

See also Riviere.

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It goes;

Robert - scores from anywhere, and does it fairly regularly, passable dribbler, devastating from set pieces, pace, sparked out Bernard with a clearance

Ginola - grace personified, brilliant technique, L'Oreal, smoked tabs

HBA - incredible ball control, cannon of a shot, loved a Greggs - a true Geordie

ASM - Power Of Veto Spinning GIF by Big Brother

And I will not be taking any further questions on this. 

No questions were posed, however amendments have been made.

• Like 1

Robert was frustrating AF at times, but what a cannon of a foot he had. HBA was fat :lol:

For me, Dazzler has nailed it.  In recent games where we have been poor its 'H'way man Maxi would have done something' despite showing over the last two seasons or so he did very little.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Robert was frustrating AF at times, but what a cannon of a foot he had. HBA was fat :lol:

For me, Dazzler has nailed it.  In recent games where we have been poor its 'H'way man Maxi would have done something' despite showing over the last two seasons or so he did very little.

"Yi kna me wor kid, ahm not one to slate the team and that and ahm absolutely owa the moon with the job the owners and Eddie have done so far - pure class from top to bottom and that. But the fact wuv selt Maxi when wuh drawing 4-4 with Luton and he could have come off the bench and that means the owners are nee better than Ashley, and Howe's shite, yi kna worra mean?"

• Haha 2

He was definitely trying to hit the opposition player :lol: I once saw him try that with Lauren v Arsenal from point blank range. He missed them too :lol: Lauren (who I definitely think would have won if it came to a fight) did not look best pleased 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I agree with this - However, I don't think it's slagging him off (for the most part and certainly in my case) - just pointing out he wasn't actually as good for us as some of our fans like to believe. It's the mental nature of this that boils my piss.

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Any excuse to post it. 

bernardko.gif

What a chin. Lesser men would have planked it within a single frame of video.

• Haha 3

Robert man :lol: 

That goal he scored at Anfield, FA Cup I think it was? Impossible angle and range, and you can just tell he's getting ready to thump it and you think 'dont do it you stupid greedy bastid' and he absolutely hammers it into the top corner. 

• Haha 2