Jump to content

Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man


Ayatollah Hermione
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

 


Because he scored a couple of lucky tap ins? He's  still a headless chook, no creativity no technique, keeps getting found out against proper big teams. 

 

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

 

 

Cant wait for the day our funds are proper sorted and we can start getting the Grealishes, the Leaos's, the Neymars. Proper players.

 

Dont @ me in this muppets thread again please

 

 

 

That's a no, then :smile:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Because he scored a couple of lucky tap ins? He's  still a headless chook, no creativity no technique, keeps getting found out against proper big teams. 

dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

10 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Big game player too. Scored against Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea. 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I said dont @ me. The last time I posted in this thread was back in July.

 

Liverpool, got lucky.

Arsenal, if that was allowed against us you would have screamed murder, tap in,

Chelsea, midtable team with 10 men

Manure, cant even handle our B team, tap in.

 

Toodles. 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So this character is still posting anti NUFC shite. Far too knowledgeable to be some random Aussie lass with a hard on for some fat bloke who wears too many bandages.

To know so much about Newcastle and have such a venomous attitude to supporters and team members alike only one answer really.

Marra.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

I said dont @ me. The last time I posted in this thread was back in July.

 

Liverpool, got lucky.

Arsenal, if that was allowed against us you would have screamed murder, tap in,

Chelsea, midtable team with 10 men

Manure, cant even handle our B team, tap in.

 

Toodles. 

I didn't @ you, I quoted your truly terrible take and mocked it with a GIF from Schitts Creek and a quote pointing out all the "big teams" he's turned up against, this proving your awful take wrong. Hope that helps clear things up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

So this character is still posting anti NUFC shite. Far too knowledgeable to be some random Aussie lass with a hard on for some fat bloke who wears too many bandages.

 

To know so much about Newcastle and have such a venomous attitude to supporters and team members alike only one answer really.

 

Marra.

 

image.png.4cb27748a6449bad074b1087b848ad11.png

 

Which one do you reckon it is?

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/12/2023 at 08:03, wykikitoon said:

4 Prem goals in a row at home. 

According to the commentators at the weekend its the first time a player has done that for us in years. I want to say a decade is what he said, but I was canny pissed by the time the goal went in.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

According to the commentators at the weekend its the first time a player has done that for us in years. I want to say a decade is what he said, but I was canny pissed by the time the goal went in.

 

19 years I believe.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ewerk said:

 

19 years I believe.

That's mad considering we've had Wilson, Isak, Ba, Cisse, and Carroll in that time all in absolutely mint form at one point or another. I'd have been sure one of them had hit 4 in a row at home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

 


Because he scored a couple of lucky tap ins? He's  still a headless chook, no creativity no technique, keeps getting found out against proper big teams. 

 

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

 

 

Cant wait for the day our funds are proper sorted and we can start getting the Grealishes, the Leaos's, the Neymars. Proper players.

 

Dont @ me in this muppets thread again please

 

 

 


Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Canny medieval battle helmet for a haircut tbf, good shout. 

 

That hairstyle, last seen on Prince Adam in Eternia 1986. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
Predictive text
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

 

 


Because he scored a couple of lucky tap ins? He's  still a headless chook, no creativity no technique, keeps getting found out against proper big teams. 

 

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

 

 

Cant wait for the day our funds are proper sorted and we can start getting the Grealishes, the Leaos's, the Neymars. Proper players.

 

Dont @ me in this muppets thread again please

 

 

 

 

oh!

 

i think he's ace me.

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I stopped watching when he had Joelinton playing as the 6 and then he suggested Bruno made the pass (when it was clearly Miggy.)

 

load of shite.


Crikey, I doubt if The Fish will bother to do any more videos if that’s going to be your attitude 😒

 

Having said that , “clever movement creates space” isn’t exactly news either 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.