Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Crikey, I doubt if The Fish will bother to do any more videos if that’s going to be your attitude 😒

Having said that , “clever movement creates space” isn’t exactly news either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ive just had a flick through. He stops running full speed to make space to receive the ball. Primary school shit.

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Absolutely.   Everyone has to learn the basics. My kids watch Numberblocks.

Still? How old are they?

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I stopped watching when he had Joelinton playing as the 6 and then he suggested Bruno made the pass (when it was clearly Miggy.)

load of shite.

fucking internet nerds who know fuck all

about football.

Probably a so-called accountant by trade 

• Haha 5

Alcott seems like a canny lad. QPR fan, not big 6 obsessed, has a soft spot for us.

No surprise that open minded cats like me and Dave have got some time for him, while the rest of you walled-off, no one can tell me anything about anything, CUNTS have him written off.

Honestly, I FUCKING HATE the lot of you.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Alcott seems like a canny lad. QPR fan, not big 6 obsessed, has a soft spot for us.

No surprise that open minded cats like me and Dave have got some time for him, while the rest of you walled-off, no one can tell me anything about anything, CUNTS have him written off.

DWEEB!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

@Andrew Can we please utilise excess Patreon funds to get Gemmill a new keyboard without a defective caps lock.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

i didn’t even watch it :lol:

Waynes World Fish GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, OTF said:

@Andrew Can we please utilise excess Patreon funds to get Gemmill a new keyboard without a defective caps lock.

I'm a caps lock artist. I wield the caps lock like Neil Buchanan with a paintbrush loaded with poster paints.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i didn’t even watch it :lol:

Waynes World Fish GIF by Hollywood Suite

Well actually, you were the one that surprised me, cos you've had positive things to say about Alcott's videos in the past.

So I reflected on it, and I just thought, there goes Gloom, running with the herd. That weak minded little FANNY just saying whatever the so-called big boys say! Pathetic, I thought! Truly pathetic, I thought!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Office Nbc GIF

• 1 month later...

Hard to see how he isn't our player of the season, as long as his form doesn't drop off a cliff. He's been consistently brilliant  - our most threatening player and the work he does off the ball is equally important to how we play - and he already has 7 goals and 5 assists in the PL alone with almost half a season to play. They are decent end of year figures 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Hard to see how he isn't our player of the season, as long as his form doesn't drop off a cliff. He's been consistently brilliant  - our most threatening player and the work he does off the ball is equally important to how we play - and he already has 7 goals and 5 assists in the PL alone with almost half a season to play. They are decent end of year figures 

I don't think enough attention has been paid to how much he's grown up and matured since he signed too which has obviously had a massive effect on his performances. He very rarely (if ever) loses his cool anymore, even when he has full backs hacking him to bits for the entire game. He is completely focused on his own game - it's an incredible transformation from the petulant scouse cunt that used to play for Everton.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I don't think enough attention has been paid to how much he's grown up and matured since he signed too which has obviously had a massive effect on his performances. He very rarely (if ever) loses his cool anymore, even when he has full backs hacking him to bits for the entire game. He is completely focused on his own game - it's an incredible transformation from the petulant scouse cunt that used to play for Everton.

He was probably a paranoid local kid watching his back down there if Everton had a shit result. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was probably a paranoid local kid watching his back down there if Everton had a shit result. 

Didn't they chase him down the street and blockade his car, threatening to kick him all over after a shite result once? They are a fucking odd bunch them blue tory cunts.

• Like 2