How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Liverpool will win and it will be unbearable to listen to Klopp.

He’ll make a reference to our superior spending power win, lose or draw 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Craig said:

Reading it back I realise I didn’t clarify it properly. :lol: I meant losing to the Scousers and missing out on top 4 by a point. 

Still the cup for me, like. I’m intrigued because I’ve read of some dickheads who’ve said CL has to be the priority.

So having an opinion that differs to yours makes them dickheads? :rolleyes:

Everyone would love for us to win the cup, that's a given. Getting into the Champions League though would be absolutely massive and would help us bring in better players which in turn will increase the chances of future cup runs in both FA and Carabao. Winning a cup, as nice as it'll be, won't help with any of that and we could struggle next season because of it as I don't expect Liverpool and Chelsea to be languishing mid-table this time next year.

Anyway, the next game is, and will always be, the priority.

• Like 2

Wow. I wasn’t expecting that. He obviously prefers keeping the tried and tested shape to experimenting with a 4-2-3-1.

Is this Anderson’s full debut in tne PL? He  must be buzzing to get his chance against Liverpool 

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wow. I wasn’t expecting that. He obviously prefers keeping the tried and tested shape to experimenting with a 4-2-3-1.

Is this Anderson’s full debut in tne PL? He  must be buzzing to get his chance against Liverpool 

Im surprised he Gordon didn’t get the nod. Seen nothing from Anderson so far that gets me too excited.

We really need a win today like to get the full confidence back.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Im surprised he Gordon didn’t get the nod. Seen nothing from Anderson so far that gets me too excited.

We really need a win today like to get the full confidence back.

I was really excited about him the glimpses we saw prior to this season. Eddie obviously sees enough in him to start this game. That’ll do. He probably prefers sticking with the 4-3–3 system that has worked this season then changing it up for the game before the cup final. I hope we can take advantage of Liverpool’s lack of confidence on the road and finally convert one of these draws - they haven’t lost 6 out of 10 on the road this season!