Eddie's RELENTLESSLY Pressing Champions League-bound Mags vs Dean Smith's Soft-Centre Championship-bound Foxes

Gemmill

This is totally going to end 0-1.  And as frustrated as I will be by that, so long as it means Everton go down and we still get 4th, I'll be okay with it.  Would take a scoreless draw at this point.

Schar is hurt.  Let's put the champions league qualification away tonight so we don't have to play him against Chelsea

Edited by Zathras

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

I mean they have the players to hit us on the break on now. Not going to be assured till we score eh?

they don’t look like scoring. We’re in total control. 

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

This is totally going to end 0-1.  And as frustrated as I will be by that, so long as it means Everton go down and we still get 4th, I'll be okay with it.  Would take a scoreless draw at this point.

shut up man, we don’t look like look like conceding a shot on goal let alone a shot on target 

• Haha 1

This is strange. Leicester happy to leave it to chance on the final day is definitely a questionable strategy. In fact, to a degree it isn't even a strategy at all. It's pure hope.

This is a piss take.  Ndidi sat on the floor whilst we are making a sub, THEN they get their physio on.

What the added on?  2 minutes I am guessing.  Should be at least 5