Toontastic Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Andrew

The TT Fantasy PL returns for the 23/24 season.

We're in the Champions League, we had some of the top performing FPL players last season and every man and his dog will have Haaland in and captain from day one (except for @Meenzer )

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ujtw4x

For anyone who might be doing FPL for the first time, since we're good and stuff now, here is their guide on how to get started! 

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2173986

• Andrew pinned this topic

On 08/07/2023 at 11:31, Andrew said:

every man and his dog will have Haaland in and captain from day one (except for @Meenzer )

Although, my arbitrary restriction this year could be that I'm only allowed players with double vowels in their names... :scratchchin: 

....nah, "x" it is.

Will sign up and NOT forget to update the team halfway through November as I've done in the last 15 years or so.

We once did this score predictor game where points were awarded on the basis of correct win/draw predictions per gameweek. Anyone remember that? Can't remember who was managing it, must have been tough to maintain manually. These days there's probably an app or a website, might be another interesting one to start. 

9 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Whoever won last year can you give me a team to use on my other forum. There’s a grand a month prize fund. (Happy to sort out a percentage backhander on winnings) :lol: 

Too busy bitcoining? :smile:

Bitcoin Crypto GIF by Jeff Dunham

• Haha 1

On 12/07/2023 at 04:23, Christmas Tree said:

Whoever won last year can you give me a team to use on my other forum. There’s a grand a month prize fund. (Happy to sort out a percentage backhander on winnings) :lol: 

That was me and what do you mean "OTHER FORUM"?! 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That was me and what do you mean "OTHER FORUM"?! 

:lol: 

Feel like I’ve been caught cheating.

The crypto forum I’m on there’s about £650 to £1000 monthly prize but I’m think I’m going to give it a miss as it all seems too complicated. I only really take notice of Newcastle players.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

Feel like I’ve been caught cheating.

The crypto forum I’m on there’s about £650 to £1000 monthly prize but I’m think I’m going to give it a miss as it all seems too complicated. I only really take notice of Newcastle players.

Your epitaph :smile:

• Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Still time to sign up before the season starts!

We currently have 4 (four) participants in the TT league :lol:

CT finishing 4th again?

Not sure how it all works.  Just had a quick look at the instructions and will see if I can get my shit together by the beginning of the season.  If I call my team Everton, will I be relegated? 

I'm in, with the usual arbitrary restriction after all. Every available player whose name begins with a Z, and the rest of the squad members all have a Z in their name somewhere. Has to be the name as used on the Fantasy League site, too, so no Raúl Jiménez or Darwin Núñez.

I expect only victory.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm in, with the usual arbitrary restriction after all. Every available player whose name begins with a Z, and the rest of the squad members all have a Z in their name somewhere. Has to be the name as used on the Fantasy League site, too, so no Raúl Jiménez or Darwin Núñez.

I expect only victoryz.