Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

I can’t stand Klopp nowadays but still don’t want Chelsea to win anything. They are still horrible cunts as well.

Mass brawl and both teams getting disqualified is the only enjoyable scenario iyam

• Haha 2

Lads, I get what you're saying, but picture Klopp doing his three pump salute to all four sides of the ground. Cos that's what will happen if Liverpool win.

I want him to win nowt and leave on a huge damp squib.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, I get what you're saying, but picture Klopp doing his three pump salute to all four sides of the ground. Cos that's what will happen if Liverpool win.

I want him to win nowt and leave on a huge damp squib.

It will rather be him whining about too many games and not having enough to spend to win against teams like Chelsea

This afternoon I’ve had a shower and sorted some clothing storage things out whilst listening to an audio book. Done the recycling. The now semi-permanent Mrs PL has watched a profoundly depressing episode of silent witness where a local fascist murders a couple of holocaust survivors. 

What I’m getting at is it’s easy to avoid watching a meeting of the two of the most cuntish fan bases in Europe. 

Just looked at the score. I feel you should all be considering life options at this point :cuppa: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I feel you should all be considering life options at this point :cuppa: 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This afternoon I've sorted some clothing storage things out. Done the recycling.

image.gif.cc7cfaad1167412bc5b23d2966d51dad.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This afternoon I’ve had a shower and sorted some clothing storage things out whilst listening to an audio book. Done the recycling. The now semi-permanent Mrs PL has watched a profoundly depressing episode of silent witness where a local fascist murders a couple of holocaust survivors. 

What I’m getting at is it’s easy to avoid watching a meeting of the two of the most cuntish fan bases in Europe. 

Just looked at the score. I feel you should all be considering life options at this point :cuppa: 

I am having it on doing other stuff. I just don’t want to miss out on some red cards or other horrible injustices.

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've watched I Dream Of Wires, a documentary about synthesisers, and dropped off/picked up my lass from town.

You’ve watched at least half. Am not angry, just disappointed :huff:

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

You’ve watched at least half. Am not angry, just disappointed :huff:

I've probably watched about 45 minutes now, aye. It's actually been fairly eventful from what I've seen.

I just really want to see Klopp's gob go wonky if they lose.

Gary Neville calling Chelsea "the blue billion pound bottle-jobs".

Wtf. I don't like Chelsea but he'd go fucking spare if someone said something like that about his beloved Man United.

• Like 3

Carragher trying to claim this is up there with Klopp's CL win. :lol:

"This win tells you football isn't all about money" :lol:

Yeah it's a real David and Goliath fixture. A giant killing!

THIS is why I didn't want these cunts to win.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, I get what you're saying, but picture Klopp doing his three pump salute to all four sides of the ground.

It's like you never learn. 

Come On Win GIF by Liverpool FC

• Haha 2