Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, ewerk said:

Fucking Rashford.

It's the same with them all the time. Moments of individual brilliance from a dogshit team.

Long way to go though.

• Like 1

I wonder how long pep will persist with Doku as he's their 'weak' link whenever I've seen them? That little cunt foden buries that against us as well the little shit. 

• Haha 4

Infuriating isn't it :lol:

Haaland just missed an open goal ffs. 

These will hand Liverpool the title. And I wouldn't be surprised if Manu knicked a CL spot in the end. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

The best and worst of Rashford on display today. Mostly the worst.

Now is the time for you to leave this thread for a bit. 👍

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Neville doesn't seem to be arsed on time wasting when it's his lads doing it I've noticed. 

"Yer can't blame Yanited."

Those were his actual words 5 or 10 minutes into the second half.

It's the "dark arts" when it's anyone else. He can just fuck off.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Yer can't blame Yanited."

Those were his actual words 5 or 10 minutes into the second half.

It's the "dark arts" when it's anyone else. He can just fuck off.

'They'll get football done away with' when it's NUFC, highlight it to fuck, same with the Tindall shit, fucking omerta when it's the two NW red cunts.

• Like 3

Just 4 points behind these red bellends now.

I don't want anyone suggesting we can finish above them though, I said it a couple of weeks back and it was VERBOTEN!

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just 4 points behind these red bellends now.

I don't want anyone suggesting we can finish above them though, I said it a couple of weeks back and it was VERBOTEN!

I've never thought that. But weren't you literally saying they would achieve CL football today? [alright that was Aimaad BUT MY POINT STANDS] 

GD is telling. Somehow they are sixth with a negative goal difference. We are better than ManU, we can finish above them. 

• Like 1

Safegate watching today.  Foden with a display like that and I bet he's sat there thinking 'Hmmm Philips played yesterday, I hope Hendo is too, oooo I hope my new crochet patterns have arrived when I get home'

• Haha 6

It was nice to see the Man Utd fans enjoying there being 8 minutes added time. For 1 minute 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've never thought that. But weren't you literally saying they would achieve CL football today? [alright that was Aimaad BUT MY POINT STANDS] 

GD is telling. Somehow they are sixth with a negative goal difference. We are better than ManU, we can finish above them. 

Beat Chelsea a week tomorrow and them in April and we will :cuppa:

Very unlikely to catch Spurs or Villa, they play each other next weekend,  Villa win that and 4th is nailed on.. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Safegate watching today.  Foden with a display like that and I bet he's sat there thinking 'Hmmm Philips played yesterday, I hope Hendo is too, oooo I hope my new crochet patterns have arrived when I get home'

If he can’t pick a side at the Euros with Foden and Bellingham starting, fitness permitting, he really needs to pack it in 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2