Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Tottenham’s shit zonal marking from corners exposed again for Arsenal’s goal there. He wouldn’t have to head the ball towards his own goal if he was marking his man, goalside 

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

So easy. :lol:

Ange: "Aw look mate, we gave it a crack."

I heard him on the radio before the game when a reporter asks him about dealing with the north London derby and he says, 'mate, I've just come down from glasgow.' :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I heard him on the radio before the game when a reporter asks him about dealing with the north London derby and he says, 'mate, I've just come down from glasgow.' :lol:

:lol:

I actually like him and he seems like a good lad, but that shit would be unbearable if he was in charge of your team. Just this is this way I play, it's not changing, and that's that. 

He'll get the boot at some point next season I reckon. 

• Haha 2

If we weren’t so annoyingly inconsistent we’d have a good chance of catching spurs for 5th. “Ange-ball” has been found out 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

If we weren’t so annoyingly inconsistent we’d have a good chance of catching spurs for 5th. “Ange-ball” has been found out 

They’ve still got Chelsea, City and Liverpool to play. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hope he makes it clear to them at half time that they need to give it a better crack than this. 

DB6D0A9D-28E3-4E86-BD3E-DED2CA741724.jpeg

• Haha 4

We've ran out of games to catch them and it's assuming we're going to win all our games. I reckon at best we'll be a point behind them in the final table.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They’ve still got Chelsea, City and Liverpool to play. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

it would be the ultimate Spursy thing to do.

It's a scandal that we're as close to them as we are. And we'll be closer come the end of the season.

They've basically just played PL games this season, and their "injury crisis" wasn't anything close to what we've dealt with. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

It's a scandal that we're as close to them as we are. And we'll be closer come the end of the season.

They've basically just played PL games this season, and their "injury crisis" wasn't anything close to what we've dealt with. 

Aye but if the Southern Bias, Top 6 loving sycophantic media, they had had black death in the squad.

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

if forest get at least a draw today and then beat sheff utd next weekend, a win for us at turf moor would see us effectively relegate burnley as well.

instead of being known as the entertainers we'd be the executioners, which would be cool.

Could relegating more than one team be considered a genocide ?

• Haha 3