Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

Brilliant second half. We looked liked the team from last season. Lascelles and Dummett did well, can't believe we've kept a clean sheet here :lol: A couple of moments when Lascelles floundered and Tino bailed him out, I thought he was very very good. 

City were shite going forward werent they? Ddint do much in the final third. 

• Like 1

I know I said Tonali needs time, and he was much better second half. He needs to be showing that tenacity more often and winning tackles high up the pitch. 

I also think that kind of result is indicative of Joelinton being in the side. The guy was all over tonight. He's an absolute beauty. 

• Like 6

Brilliant second half performance. I’m much more confident about lascelles coming in on that performance.

Livramento, brilliant.  

Tonali, shit in the first half but more than made up for it in the second.

Joelinton’s best performance for ages. He looks fit again after a few lacklustre performances before his recent injury. 

Even Targett wasn’t bad. Dummet looked out of his depth at times but made an old school crunching tackle right at the death. 

• Like 4

The best thing for me is how we grind out performances when we're up against it. Milan away, today first half. Newcastle of old would have crumbled, now we stick around and give ourselves a chance even with squad players involved. 

Amazing what a great coach and some organization can do.

• Like 8