Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pep is not enjoying this interview. Lots of Klopp style fake smiles. Desperate for it to be over. A sign of a bloke who isn’t used to losing. He can’t stand it 

He's usually quite decent if it was a fair enough defeat. His side we fair beaten. He's just sore he's got to go back home via a luxury coach. As if he's fucking driving it 🤣

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pep is not enjoying this interview. Lots of Klopp style fake smiles. Desperate for it to be over. A sign of a bloke who isn’t used to losing. He can’t stand it 

Howay man, he's nothing like Klopp. :lol:

We've beaten Man City with Laacelles and fucking Drummet as centre backs. Somebody wake me up for work please. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bull Terrier Writing GIF by Jimmy the Bull

• Haha 1

Brilliant result. Didn’t give that starting 11 any chance of keeping a clean sheet. Shows what I know. Kept them at arm’s length for most of the match.

Livramento defended Grealish perfectly. Get close to him in the final third, don’t get greedy and give away the foul, and he’ll just stop and pass it sideways.

At least the draw means it should be on TV again!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think he was pissed off about the constant Phillips questioning, and I liked he showed his annoyance at it. Phillips is basically a 3rd team player for him now , doesnt give a shite that he's not getting enough game time to be in good touch for England. Not his fault Southgate keeps picking shit players. 

Edited by aimaad22
  • Like 3

Just now, Renton said:

Howay man, he's nothing like Klopp. :lol:

We've beaten Man City with Laacelles and fucking Drummet as centre backs. Somebody wake me up for work please. 

he’s way more likeable than Klopp but that was one uncomfortable interview to watch. He didn’t give a proper answer to any of the lass’s questions. Every player was “perfect”. He couldn’t get out of there quick enough 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Sorry but no, Pep was gracious about the defeat, then she just kept asking stupid questions in the hope of getting a reaction out of him. He was desperate for it to be over so he could be somewhere where the stupidity vacuum wasn't sucking all the oxygen out of the air.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Isegrim said:

I will have to watch it on my phone in the camper van  just like the last time we absolutely battered them.

I'll have to watch it on the big screen in my 5 star hotel in elevenerifeeee.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

October 30th I think. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

W/C 30th October.

Cheers, need to cancel the Bein subs while it's still free and scam them for the next round.

@RobinRobin sing out if you want the login dets so you can watch the cracking game you missed, before I can it tonight.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I fucking bet you're wearing a cardigan right now. 

Whilst holding a mug. With a blanket on his settee.

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

It's called a reverse jinx, you ass.  As a fan of Minnesota sports, it's the only thing I've got. 

We really should've got that Minnesota reference earlier tbh. :lol: