Eddie and Mad Dog's Couldn't Score In A Brothel, Useless, One Footed Geordie Lads v Da, Da, Dortmund, Ich Lieb' Dich Nicht, Du Liebst Mich Nicht

sammynb

Bugger.

Not too worried, its been competitive but we've seemed a bit low energy through the half.

I expected us come out with a bit more blood and thunder in the second half anyway but they'll get an absolute bollocking for that so they better be fired up.

• Like 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

It wasn't a foul at all, we've just been cut open. 

There was a foul, but it was before the tackle where they clearly got the ball. Not Gordon's fault though, we didn’t track that run through the middle.

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Don't forget we should have had a stonewall penalty 

I don't think that was a pen at all. He intentionally tripped over a leg that wasn't even in his path. I fucking hate shit like that.

Just now, Gemmill said:

I don't think that was a pen at all. He intentionally tripped over a leg that wasn't even in his path. I fucking hate shit like that.

I agree. Not a pen, Miggy was lookin for it. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Bollocks. The last angle showed the player stick his leg across Almiron. Penalty all day