Eddie and Mad Dog's Couldn't Score In A Brothel, Useless, One Footed Geordie Lads v Da, Da, Dortmund, Ich Lieb' Dich Nicht, Du Liebst Mich Nicht

sammynb

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

We just use human focus mate, much cheaper and the animations are much funnier than a QHSE teacher talking about it.

Don’t get my winning personality then though

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yeah, Big Joe looks rusty. And Long looks a yard short tonight.

They are deadly on the break and bar better finishing could be further ahead.  They are a very good team. Technically much better than us. I'd be tempted to through Tonali on . Is Anderson injured or did he not make the match day squad?

We're missing having a shielding DMF, all of their best chances including their goal have been to players dropping back into the centre with Joe, Bruno and Longstaff always on the wrong side of the player. One of them always needs to be in the deeper position to counter that, it's like they forgot that they can score too. There has to be some balance to our shape.

In attack we've lacked their first time shots, it's a weakness some of our players have; Joelinton, Longstaff come to mind, where they always want a touch before shooting. Their goal came from their player hitting quite a difficult shot with the pass moving at pace; the momentum on the ball from the pass took it away from Pope.

• Like 2

I’d just like to take the opportunity of the half-time break to say that if we do lose tonight, can we all remember to give @Dr Gloom absolute fucking pelters and banish him from attendance, as it will obviously be all his fault, the shandy drinking la la. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

Next time you need a principle designer for the nonsense you have “engineered” come speak to a grown up

Is that when you've valued engineerd the arse end out of it and built some utter wank on site and asked us to justify it?

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d just like to take the opportunity of the half-time break to say that if we do lose tonight, can we all remember to give @Dr Gloom absolute fucking pelters and banish him from attendance, as it will obviously be all his fault, the shandy drinking la la. 

He's not there mate, he asked for a white wine spritzer in Shearer's before the game and he's been locked in a wheelie bin ever since.

• Haha 5

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Is that when you've valued engineerd the arse end out of it and built some utter wank on site and asked us to justify it?

Nah, it’s where we stop a building from killing the poor cunt trying to change a lightbulb 

• Haha 2

I am happy with that first half on a whole.  We haven't shit our pants and just sat back.  We have had a go.  These are seasoned ECL and like someone said.  We are not going to blow every team away.  We are still very much in this.  But IMO Miggy need to help Trippier out more or he gets hooked. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Is it wise to bring Willock on in these conditions unless needed? 

Depends if he's fully over his injuries really. But I'd prefer to leave him on the bench until a drier game.

• Like 1

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

We definitely need to change something.  Big Joe should be first to get hooked. He is having a stinker 

Yup. Get Anderson/Tonali and Murphy on. Hope Howe won't will till the 75th minute. 

• Like 2

Joelinton looking leggy. Two games in a week after being out injured for awhile is probably a bit much for him. Need to switch things up here to get some fresh legs on the pitch.

• Like 1