Eddies Injury Ravaged European Trailblazers v Gary O’Neils Black Country Wimpy Wolves

Holden McGroin

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Wolves are actually not playing terribly. We'll be tired/distracted/disappointed from the Dortmund game. Wilson will have played the majority of three games in a row. Can't rotate the midfield too much (unless we throw Hall in?).

Away from home.

I say again, One - One, sir.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Wolves are actually not playing terribly. We'll be tired/distracted/disappointed from the Dortmund game. Wilson will have played the majority of three games in a row. Can't rotate the midfield too much (unless we throw Hall in?).

Away from home.

I say again, One - One, sir.

That plus history for me. Awful lot of 1-1s in the below, it seems like a result we attract at Molineux.

image.png.257ca2f077aea3a5490c602ffda941c5.png

• Like 1

If its the same midfield as started v Dortmund then we've got Tonali and Willock to throw on in Mid (providing Tonalis confirmation has come through)

Its looking more weaker with the front 3. Matt Ritchie could come on for some fresh legs....

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

If its the same midfield as started v Dortmund then we've got Tonali and Willock to throw on in Mid (providing Tonalis confirmation has come through)

Its looking more weaker with the front 3. Matt Ritchie could come on for some fresh legs....

I'd rather he came on with some fresh legs for the players already on the pitch tbh

Just now, Dazzler said:

That plus history for me. Awful lot of 1-1s in the below, it seems like a result we attract at Molineux.

image.png.257ca2f077aea3a5490c602ffda941c5.png

We've only lost 1 in 9 at Molineux. Thats pretty decent considering we were shit for about 20 years.

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

We've only lost 1 in 9 at Molineux. Thats pretty decent considering we were shit for about 20 years.

So were they though :lol:

• Haha 1

Joe on the left and Gordon on the right please if Tonali/Willock is available. Joelinton playing in his best position for us might help him get his mojo back. 

And as well as Gordon has been playing out left I'm not yet giving up on the idea of him possibly making the right wing position his own here. Would work out perfectly once Barnes is fit too.

100% sure Miggy will start though. 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Doubled up with nappy and Tenor heavy duty as see these injuries resulting in a poor run.

I see defeats, lots of defeats.

Animated GIF

Yes. 4 huge banana skins coming up.

I’ve taken on a massive set of fixtures. Only a poster with GIGANTIC balls would step up for this one. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yes. 4 huge banana skins coming up.

I’ve taken on a massive set of fixtures. Only a poster with GIGANTIC balls would step up for this one. 

I had no problem continuing, you don’t see Eddie pushing Mad Dog out to the front after a defeat.

But between the bed wetters and little tiny spreadsheet boy, it’s not worth the pig like squeals!

We all know it was Gloomy’s fault for going to the match. Twat!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I had no problem continuing, you don’t see Eddie pushing Mad Dog out to the front after a defeat.

But between the bed wetters and little tiny spreadsheet boy, it’s not worth the pig like squeals!

fickle as fuck on here mate. i was usurped in a ruthless coup, despite remaining UNDEFEATED and getting us to a cup final.

absolute merciless cunts, not to be trusted.   :(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, sammynb said:

We need a spreadsheet of poster scores to evaluate our next thread starter, after todays defeat. 

• Haha 1