Eddies Injury Ravaged European Trailblazers v Gary O’Neils Black Country Wimpy Wolves

Holden McGroin

25 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fickle as fuck on here mate. i was usurped in a ruthless coup, despite remaining UNDEFEATED and getting us to a cup final.

absolute merciless cunts, not to be trusted.   :(

Tell me about it. I’m undefeated. 1 game,  1 draw v Chelsea away and I still got it stolen from me. 

Love listening to John Gibson on the chronicle’s podcast, particularly how he dismisses the poor kid who presents it. The Chronicle’s podcasts are pretty average but I always tune in when Gibbo is on.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/everything-is-black-and-white-a-newcastle-united-podcast/id913153082?i=1000632703406

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Love listening to John Gibson on the chronicle’s podcast, particularly how he dismisses the poor kid who presents it. The Chronicle’s podcasts are pretty average but I always tune in when Gibbo is on.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/everything-is-black-and-white-a-newcastle-united-podcast/id913153082?i=1000632703406

John Gibson did a good one on Dotun Adebayo and Tim Vickery’s podcast a while back, mostly about the Fairs Cup run 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm going to be on a flight during this game too, annoyingly. 

I'm sat on a sunbed in Cape Verde, knowing there's a sizeable contingent from Wolverhampton who have arrived on the Birmingham flight. I hope we polish them off so I can see their miserable faces at the dinner hall later this evening. I'll be watching. 

• Haha 3

I hope we beat these but I think 1-1 might be the best we get today, they must be knackered and our sub options are dwindling a bit. It'll be an amazing result if we get three points today considering the schedule and injuries and suspension. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

John Gibson did a good one on Dotun Adebayo and Tim Vickery’s podcast a while back, mostly about the Fairs Cup run 

I could listen to him talk about football all day. His accent makes me so nostalgic for the elder generation of Geordies, many of whom are no longer with us 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I hope we beat these but I think 1-1 might be the best we get today, they must be knackered and our sub options are dwindling a bit. It'll be an amazing result if we get three points today considering the schedule and injuries and suspension. 

Could present a chance for our two young guns though. Hall looked class against us in both games against Chelsea last season. I wouldn’t mind us throwing him in at left wing if needed. Livramento hasn’t let us down yet either.

I think it’ll be as close to the line up we went with against Dortmund as possible tbh, and he’ll put the reserves out against Man U - the likes of Dummet, Ritchie etc - which is a shame because if we weren’t carrying so many walking wounded I would really fancy us at old Trafford for once - even with a rotated squad.  

• Like 1

Strong team. Not much on the bench in terms of forward options. Expect to see Hall and Livramento feature at some point. Good to see Krafth back in contention. 

Got Wi-Fi on my flight 

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

41 minutes ago, ewerk said:

2 goalkeepers on the bench

6 players who can play fullback

No strikers.

No young players who could have taken the places of Gillespie, Ritchie or Dummett?