Eddies Injury Ravaged European Trailblazers v Gary O’Neils Black Country Wimpy Wolves

Holden McGroin

25 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Honestly think Howe kept Hall and Livramento on the bench because they'll be starting against Man Utd in the cup. Wouldn't be surprised if Miley played, Dummett at the back, or Krafth instead of Schar? Maybe Gordon up front, with Willock on the left?

Anyway, I was right with the result, wasn't I?

Miley apparently has glandular fever and is out 

1 hour ago, MrBass said:

He has been looking a bit Jaded, anyone sent him Flowers?

I’m guessing they’re her songs- all I know about her is the song I mentioned, her dad’s haircut, and her fondness for whipping her blart out. 

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m guessing they’re her songs- all I know about her is the song I mentioned, her dad’s haircut, and her fondness for whipping her blart out. 

Now that's what I call a Hoedown Throwdown.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Well now you know the song you mentioned, the two I mentioned, her dad's haircut, and her fondness for whipping her blart out. 

image.png.8c6c7cad7c92a823c6c08061626be1d3.png

• Haha 2