Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

Was dropping off the lad at school, so many glum looking Mancs. Only the Man City fan seemed pleased to see me. :lol: 

They've got a team of players, some of them are good but too many are poor and not one of them is taking responsibility on the pitch.

They've got a manager who doesn't appear to have a definitive style or system, and who has clearly lost the trust of the players.

They've owners who don't know enough about football to make good decisions, and too much arrogance to install a DoF to run arguably the worlds biggest football club. 

and that's just Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Was dropping off the lad at school, so many glum looking Mancs. Only the Man City fan seemed pleased to see me. :lol: 

They've got a team of players, some of them are good but too many are poor and not one of them is taking responsibility on the pitch.

They've got a manager who doesn't appear to have a definitive style or system, and who has clearly lost the trust of the players.

They've owners who don't know enough about football to make good decisions, and too much arrogance to install a DoF to run arguably the worlds biggest football club. 

and that's just Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

his post match interview last night was embarrassing, full of tired cliches.

he is the dutch steve bruce.

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, of course the result last night is the reason no one wants to talk to you...

You're right, to be fair. People do get shy around their heroes. 

Nerd Shaka GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

Teams the last time we beat these at OT… I thought a young Paul Dummett may have featured but it looks like he was out on loan at St Mirren at the time. First post Fergie season, Van Persie huffed and puffed, Zaha came on and Januzaj  was supposed to be the second coming of Maradonna :cuppa:

IMG_3078.png

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Teams the last time we beat these at OT… I thought a young Paul Dummett may have featured but it looks like he was out on loan at St Mirren at the time. First post Fergie season, Van Persie huffed and puffed, Zaha came on and Januzaj  was supposed to be the second coming of Maradonna :cuppa:

IMG_3078.png

On paper that NUFC side should probably beat that side we put out last night. It was fairly solid in defence as I remember (settling down after we were comically known for our leaky back line) tenacity in midfield from Tiote and Cabaye. Remy was a decent goal machine although Ben Arfa was either just coming back from injury, rest of being lazy as I didn't rate Gouffran at all. Cisse obviously off the boil at that point after his 1st year with us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chaser said:

On paper that NUFC side should probably beat that side we put out last night. It was fairly solid in defence as I remember (settling down after we were comically known for our leaky back line) tenacity in midfield from Tiote and Cabaye. Remy was a decent goal machine although Ben Arfa was either just coming back from injury, rest of being lazy as I didn't rate Gouffran at all. Cisse obviously off the boil at that point after his 1st year with us. 

Yeah that is just about as good as the Ashley era got team wise.  Great day, drank my own body weight in about 90 mins in a Wetherspoons post game before I got on the train home, there were loads of Chelsea on it who were being all pally with us because we’d beaten Man Utd, then some Norwich lads got on at Stoke and we left them to it…. I think some from both sides were removed by the constables at Birmingham New Street 👮‍♀️

• Like 1

Also I don't know if anyone mentioned it but I enjoyed seeing Andy Cole being a pundit - he talked a lot of sense. 

I know he upset a lot of people with the cup final thing but he's still an absolute hero of mine - he epitomised the sheer joy of that KK  team. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NJS said:

"they counter-attacked the fuck out of us" was my favourite. 

I liked the bit for the first goal, when it went to the bloke with the slicked back long hair. Someone in the live comments on the right-hand side had typed ‘Lemmy sideburns’. 

Thought Coley looked well too, did he have a kidney/liver transplant or did I just imagine that? 🤔

You can imagine him being tricky to handle as a player because he obviously says what he thinks and doesn’t give a fuck who it upsets, but that makes him a decent pundit too :cuppa: