Jump to content

Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad


Holden McGroin
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just chatting to some old yank lads in the sports bar in Atlanta who apparently were in the Amazon documentary. I tried leading a few chants of:

 

”old Trafford is falling down

ten hag is a fucking clown

glazers here for ten more years 

geordie boys are on the beers”

 

but it didn’t really capture the imagination. Perhaps I should have handed out song sheets. 

It would never work with yanks, have you heard their chants? Pure garbage. You also need to understand dry humour and Americans just don't have it in their brains.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just chatting to some old yank lads in the sports bar in Atlanta who apparently were in the Amazon documentary. I tried leading a few chants of:

 

”old Trafford is falling down

ten hag is a fucking clown

glazers here for ten more years 

geordie boys are on the beers”

 

but it didn’t really capture the imagination. Perhaps I should have handed out some Garys and hit the Decks  

D&Bed YP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It would never work with yanks, have you heard their chants? Pure garbage. You also need to understand dry humour and Americans just don't have it in their brains.


tbf, a voluptuous Arsenal fan gave me a wink and a tap on the backside for my efforts so it wasn’t all bad 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ten Hag "stick together, got to stick together, it's the only way". Sounded like a plea to a dressing room that he knows he's lost.

 

Watching that bit where he's sat in the stands and the fans are shouting and gesturing, I could almost feel sorry for him if he hadn't been such a cheeky prick about us.

 

Proper funereal atmosphere in the Sky studio here mind. :lol: You'd think Bobby Charlton had died again.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It would never work with yanks, have you heard their chants? Pure garbage. You also need to understand dry humour and Americans just don't have it in their brains.

 

DE-FENCE

*CHA CHA CHA*

DE-FENCE

*CHA CHA CHA*

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ten Hag "stick together, got to stick together, it's the only way". Sounded like a plea to a dressing room that he knows he's lost.

 

Watching that bit where he's sat in the stands and the fans are shouting and gesturing, I could almost feel sorry for him if he hadn't been such a cheeky prick about us.

 

Proper funereal atmosphere in the Sky studio here mind. :lol: You'd think Bobby Charlton had died again.

 

it's all unravelling.

tremendous watching it happen to such a cunt of a football club.

liverpool next please.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:


tbf, a voluptuous Arsenal fan gave me a wink and a tap on the backside for my efforts so it wasn’t all bad 

Many moons ago, when me and my brother used to drink in the Trent before and after games, there was a lad in our loose group of friends who was in to the “shagging cuck’s birds for them” scene. 
 

We had Arsenal at home and this cracking bit of Norf Lahndan blonde turned up, with her bloke, ready to be split in half by him after the match. :lol:
 

Her lad was a proper Arsenal prick, so we all tagged along afterwards, took him to the Adelphi ( :lol:), then as the night went on we headed down to Malmaison where they were staying. 
Our lad took his Mrs. upstairs, we took him in to the bar and, as it was a resident bar at that time, we absolutely shafted him for drinks. 
Got him staggering drunk, he missed out on seeing his lass get buckled, and he’ll have had a shit fit when he got his bill next morning. 
 

We beat Arsenal too :lol:

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Are Sky so desperate for ratings that they have to drag this draw out until after 11?

 

Sky shouldn't be able to determine when the draw takes place, and just stick it at the end of their broadcast.

 

If this little lass draws us away at Anfield, I'm Team Keegan. She'll have brought it on herself.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.