Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Bloody hell :lol: It's the right call imo but it's still a bit of a shock. If they dont win this Ten Hag absolutely needs sacking. 

maybe the plan is to keep ten hag in the job for a bit longer. Playing the long game - smart 

With the amount of injuries and the huge amount of games this was always going to be a game where every regular starter who could be rested would be rested. If we started a strong XI and had more injuries in this game then I'd be much more disappointed than starting with this XI and basically writing off the result.

This is not the season to give a shit about the LC from my perspective. It comes early in the season where PL and CL are coming thick and fast and these must take precedence.

Not sure what people want Howe to do. The players need a rest otherwise we'll blowup the entire squad and end up having to start Dummett, et. al. in league or european competition. The first team is getting a rest here because they need it. I'm happy with the lineup.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Bloody hell :lol: It's the right call imo but it's still a bit of a shock. If they dont win this Ten Hag absolutely needs sacking. 

Think its a poor choice by Howe to be honest, we have 0 chance of winning the champions league or premier league, we have won fuck all since 69 and this easily our best chance of a trophy.  I think he should have gone a lot stronger.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s obviously targeting the CL trophy as our first cup.…

It’ll be fucking hilarious when we paste these 5-0 though 

81gbb2.gif

Ritchie to set up two from corners and a hat trick of free kicks and celebrates all of them by kicking the fuck out of the corner flags and slapping Trippier in the back of the head.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

Ritchie to set up two from corners and a hat trick of free kicks and celebrates all of them by kicking the fuck out of the corner flags and slapping Trippier in the back of the head.

Whilst screaming “ Jooee-leeen-ton!” 

• Haha 2

Just now, john said:

Think its a poor choice by Howe to be honest, we have 0 chance of winning the champions league or premier league, we have won fuck all since 69 and this easily our best chance of a trophy.  I think he should have gone a lot stronger.

Thank fuck you aren't the manager then John tbh. Last thing we need is Ten Slag telling them to get stuck into us and ending up with even more injuries to senior first team players.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m actually quite chilled about this. 

If we lose, no biggy, it was a second string. 

When  we beat them, it’ll be funny as fuck. 

It’s a Wynn/Wynn. 

Agree.  It's one of the first games in the new era where I've had so few expectations before the game that I can actually enjoy it, even against these cunts. 

• Like 2