Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

At best, their players are jogging. I would love to say this is a master class to us. We are doing well. Willock is great, Miggy has been great today, two (actual) fullbacks have been superb. However, they should been struggling. Shows how much respect our players have for Howe and he deserves it all. These players could easily been annoyed that they do not get more time on as a sub but they trust the man. Times are good.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Aye.  They’ll be looking to score 3 so we better get another 4. To be sure.  

Say what you like, but if they come out with energy and score within the first five to ten minutes of the second half, I think they win it.  We need a third to put them to sleep. 

Just now, Zathras said:

Say what you like, but if they come out with energy and score within the first five to ten minutes of the second half, I think they win it.  We need a third to put them to sleep. 

:lol:

This fucking bloke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

:lol:

This fucking bloke.

Oi; say that to my face!

(No really, I'll be in Newcastle in three weeks for the first time in twenty years, I'd love to meet you all!)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

I’m on your side man.  We need 4 more. If they score one then we’ll have to chase 5 ffs. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zathras said:

Oi; say that to my face!

(No really, I'll be in Newcastle in three weeks for the first time in twenty years, I'd love to meet you all!)

I don't leave the house these days mate, but CT will treat you to a singalong at the Wonder Bar, I'm sure.

• Haha 4