Newcastle United vs Fulham FC

Gemmill

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I like Krafh at RB. Looks solid and postionally very good. He has a decent cross on him as well. 

Agreed. He's a solid player in all facets of his position. Nothing spectacular but a solid squad player. Great to see him back after the long injury layoff.

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bad news. Might be the end of his career. Matt Le Tissier will have a hard on 

1 minute ago, Zathras said:

Just seen what happened at Luton.  Hard to enjoy our match with that going on ☹️

BBC 

BBC commentator Chris Wise has just reported that they have been told Tom Lockyer is "alert and responsive" in the tunnel. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

BBC 

BBC commentator Chris Wise has just reported that they have been told Tom Lockyer is "alert and responsive" in the tunnel. 

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yeah. But he has wasted every set piece and his shooting has been abysmal.

It’s easy to pick on players 

Yes but if you've watched us regularly you know he's one of the first candidates for an upgrade. He has his occasional moments but on the whole he's not a CL quality player and he sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise free flowing attacking side. 

This is not something we are just realizing today. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Let's see if Hall is trusted enough to give a break to Gordon or Miggy when we're 2 nil up at home against 10 men. 

Something seriously wrong with him if he can't come on even now right? 

It could be a case of shifting priorities for transfer fees.* It'd be unfortunate because I think he's a talent. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd like him to stay and develop into the club's longterm LB.

*by which I mean he might have a clause where he has to play a certain number of games to trigger the transfer obligation

Edited by toonotl
  • Like 1