Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

“There’s plenty to debate about that goal” No, there fucking isn’t! Every time I’ve seen MacAnuff, he’s fairly switched on so hopefully he destroys that narrative they’re trying to sow. 

Plenty of debate there. 30 seconds of unanimous agreement that it wasn’t a handball

• Haha 5

Dixon saying I don’t know what the rule is any more. Well maybe do your fucking job and find out. And if you want officials and VAR decisions to be correct, then maybe don’t try and create controversy when they get things spot on, as per the goal. 

• Like 6

:lol: When would that have ever been given as a hand ball? His arm was down by his side, purely accidental and would have hit his body if his arm wasn’t there. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Dixon saying I don’t know what the rule is any more. Well maybe do your fucking job and find out. And if you want officials and VAR decisions to be correct, then maybe don’t try and create controversy when they get things spot on, as per the goal. 

Everything that's wrong with the punditry game in a nutshell there. If you've got someone openly admitting he doesn't know the rules of the game he's commentating on, maybe it's time to give someone else a go ffs. 

I'd have lasses doing all games these days to try and goad Barton into saying something that'll get him jailed. 

• Like 5

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Dixon an expert on Vaseline application. 

There’s a shock. 

And shite crosses. That's about all he's good for.

If that was a Fulham defender and it hit his arm in a similar fashion no way would they give a penalty and the two clowns on the mic would say you can't give a pen for that I've no doubt.

• Like 4

Miley would get some shit if he wasn’t a young kid like. I think he’ll be class but I don’t think he’s ready yet. He’s a big part of the reason we’re so open imo 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Miley would get some shit if he wasn’t a young kid like. I think he’ll be class but I don’t think he’s ready yet. He’s a big part of the reason we’re so open imo 

💯 this. He wouldn’t be in the team at this age but due to the injury crisis.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just now, Alex said:

Was just thinking that. For all the talk about someone replacing Longstaff, it’ll be Miley that makes way when/if a midfielder comes in

• Like 1