Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

22 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Im sure the totty was better back then. :lol: 

I dunno, Sabre and Diamond look alright to me. 

Edited by MrBass

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

I dunno, Sabre and Diamond look alright to me. 

The two going up the wall looked decent too. 

Saturday night fandango! 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even down the line, unless we start doing better through the academy, it’ll be difficult with latter as teams only play one central striker usually now. I get what you’re saying mind. But we really lack squad depth all over. We’re very early in the process of putting that right anyway but FFP is designed to hold upstarts like us back. Then we have Ashley to thank for the abysmal commercial side of things the owners inherited 

Hindsight is wonderful, but I do question the wisdom in spending £100mil of our FFP wiggle room on Barnes and Tonali.

We already had Gordon on the LW (with Isak/Anderson too) and CM was one of our better covered areas.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Hindsight is wonderful, but I do question the wisdom in spending £100mil of our FFP wiggle room on Barnes and Tonali.

We already had Gordon on the LW (with Isak/Anderson too) and CM was one of our better covered areas.

Aye. Maybe they really liked them and they were available. I also suppose they could’ve been a massive part of this season if things had gone differently. But it did seem odd. Hall is a weird one too, given how little he’s played. I know the clauses for him becoming a permanent signing have been widely discussed. Also Livramento must wonder how the fuck he doesn’t get more game time. And I’m not someone who dislikes Burn either. But you’d think he could come in for either fullback or winger more 

Edited by Alex

Lee Dixon on co-comms. The only ex footballer I've ever got a reply from on twitter after I slagged his shit patter off. 

He replied with a completely blank tweet. RATTLED! 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. Maybe they really liked them and they were available. I also suppose they could’ve been a massive part of this season if things had give differently. But it did seem odd. Hall is a weird one to l, given how little he’s played. I know the clauses for him becoming a permanent signing have been widely discussed. Also Livramento must wonder how the fuck he doesn’t get more game time. And I’m not someone who dislikes Burn either. But you’d think he could come in for either fullback or winger more 

Aye I don't understand the Livramento thing. The lad is class. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. Maybe they really liked them and they were available. I also suppose they could’ve been a massive part of this season if things had give differently. But it did seem odd. Hall is a weird one to l, given how little he’s played. I know the clauses for him becoming a permanent signing have been widely discussed. Also Livramento must wonder how the fuck he doesn’t get more game time. And I’m not someone who dislikes Burn either. But you’d think he could come in for either fullback or winger more 

As much as Hall has turned out to be the worst signing of the lot, I can see the thinking behind it. He looked good at Chelsea and we need a long term successor at LB.

CB and CF might have been better positions to cover though 

• Like 2

Just now, zico martin said:

What channel is this game on as I'm struggling to find it?

ITV 4 / x

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

GET IN! For some reason I thought this was a 19:30 kick off.  It's half hour earlier!

Channel 9 Yes GIF by Married At First Sight

this will be the only positive thing Wykiki says for the next 90 mins.

• Haha 1