Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

The commentator here is fucking shocking too, just went on one about Miley before saying “and of course he has a younger brother who is coming through the ranks in the academy” :lol: would that be the brother that’s 3 year older than Lewis? 

That Cairney chance was “the best chance either side has had” somehow ignoring the actual tap-in Dan Burn scored :lol: 

• Haha 6

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That Cairney chance was “the best chance either side has had” somehow ignoring the actual tap-in Dan Burn scored :lol: 

Or the other two times we had the ball in the net, or the time they had the ball in the net :lol:

• Haha 2

Eddie Howe's smash and grab army. Not pretty but cruising overall with their best chance being in the dying minutes.

What I've enjoyed most about this commentary is the endless repetitions of how awful we've been with nary a whisper of how fucking terrible Fulham must therefore be, since they're sleepwalking to a 0-2 defeat with barely a twitch. It's like there's only one team playing. If I were a Fulham fan I'd be outraged to have paid to watch that shower of shite. 

• Like 5

Fulham will go to shit for the rest of the season now. Knocked out of both cups in a week and fuck all to play for in the league. 

They'll be playing Will Smith's Summertime in the dressing room before their next match. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

The commentator here is fucking shocking too, just went on one about Miley before saying “and of course he has a younger brother who is coming through the ranks in the academy” :lol: would that be the brother that’s 3 year older than Lewis? 

Aye. Given he’s already mentioned Lewis’ age / dob about 30 times, how fucking old does he think his ‘younger’ brother is? 15?  

• Haha 2

Just now, acrossthepond said:

What I've enjoyed most about this commentary is the endless repetitions of how awful we've been with nary a whisper of how fucking terrible Fulham must therefore be, since they're sleepwalking to a 0-2 defeat with barely a twitch. It's like there's only one team playing. If I were a Fulham fan I'd be outraged to have paid to watch that shower of shite. 

One team playing and being 2-0 down reminds me of Steve Howie's story about shadow play in training under Ardiles :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Canny bit of form away from home for a team that's shit away from home.

That’s league form.

Our away cup record:

Happy Role Playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Murphy’s chance right at the start was a better chance too 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

First time in a long time that we've looked like the fitter team in the last 15 minutes. 

Totally different kettle of fish when you’re not the side chasing the game too, mind. If we’d needed a goal we had sweet fa to bring in to get one 

• Like 1

Far from a convincing performance but who gives a shite. A cup run is just what we need. The lads looked fitter than a long while, the sharpness will come too. 

We're absolutely due a favorable home draw too but I completely expect Liverpool away. 

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Fully expect Tyldesley and Dixon to walk out if we get a third 

I’m relieved Fulham didn’t score as presumably they’d have sucked each other off.  The big question is would this have slightly improved the quality of their commentary?  

Great result, clean sheet is awesome.  Who needs strikers man?!  😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thought we were comfortably better after we went ahead. If it was one of the ‘big 6’ they’d have made a big deal

about being clinical. Dan Burn not a bad shout for motm either. The fucking effort he puts in is incredible 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Far from a convincing performance but who gives a shite. A cup run is just what we need. The lads looked fitter than a long while, the sharpness will come too. 

We're absolutely due a favorable home draw too but I completely expect Liverpool away. 

When is the draw?  

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

Eddie Howe's smash and grab army. Not pretty but cruising overall with their best chance being in the dying minutes.

Scans well tbf, let's see how it goes, royalties in the post. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Thought we were comfortably better after we went ahead. If it was one of the ‘big 6’ they’d have made a big deal

about being clinical. Dan Burn not a bad shout for motm either. The fucking effort he puts in is incredible 

Aye, if thats Arsenal it's 'That's what winning clubs do when they're not playing well' etc

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Really not sure what the two clowns on the mics were trying to get across tbh. Just a totally bizarre read of a game. Not sure what the agenda even was

• Like 4