Fan/supporters club inquiry

Zaro

Cheers guys!

I am a toon fan from Bulgaria and I support a local club with the BW stripes too.

Several friends and I are conducting some investigation about oldest fan clubs in England and in the top European leagues. We're trying to figure out when all this fan thing stared.

I was wondering if there is such info on the web. I would appreciate any feedback, including for other clubs or sources. Of course, being a BW supporter locally and internationally, this is the first place to drop by.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I though I was at the right place. Obviously not.

Listen pal, the cunt asked you a question do you stand or sit to wipe your starfish?

• Haha 9

19 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Listen pal, the cunt asked you a question do you stand or sit to wipe your starfish?

you've only been here 5 minutes but you already feel like part of the furniture :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

you've only been here 5 minutes but you already feel like part of the furniture :lol:

Like a bidet

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Like a bidet

I wish I was that useful. I'm more like a train station sink - with marginally less shit in it.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Cheers guys!

I am a toon fan from Bulgaria and I support a local club with the BW stripes too.

Several friends and I are conducting some investigation about oldest fan clubs in England and in the top European leagues. We're trying to figure out when all this fan thing stared.

I was wondering if there is such info on the web. I would appreciate any feedback, including for other clubs or sources. Of course, being a BW supporter locally and internationally, this is the first place to drop by.

Thanks!

The Goonies Sloth GIF

• Haha 14

@Zaro, I can only apologise for the rude boys n this thread, they are so naughty. 

I’ve reported them to the head of the Newcastle United Ultras, Adam Pearson, who will be speaking with them all. 

He’s your man for all fan club enquiries btw, you can contact him on Twitter 

( Adam is the lad on the left, by the way). 

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

( Adam is the lad on the left, by the way). 

I can't tell the difference, personally.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

• Haha 3