Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, Andrew said:

If only Shaun longstaff could finish :lol:

He's scored every goal this season with his left peg, I think he's just not sussed he's left footed yet :lol:

• Haha 5

9 minutes, is it just me or do we only ever get these oversized injury times when we're in the lead or drawing?

• Like 1

The questions of Howe's lack of substitutions is fair but he deserves credit for the one sub he did make. Going to 5 at the back has stabilized things perfectly. They've had nothing from us since the change.

• Like 5

Trips has obviously managed to convince his missus he's never even heard of the Vermont considering he's been back to his best since the mackem game.

• Haha 6

That fucking Italian cunt who should be suspended with Sandro is a cheating little cunt like, everything he does is a foul the fucking snide.

• Like 2

Just now, Dazzler said:

That fucking Italian cunt who should be suspended with Sandro is a cheating little cunt like, everything he does is a foul the fucking snide.

Aye he's a little prick. Could have had multiple second yellows tonight. 

Anyway, I'm confidently declaring this one a win lads.