Eddie’s Broon Ale necking Black Garter Slags vs PaddockLad’s mates’ southern softy shandy-drinking la las.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, Howay said:

Livramento is such an upgrade on Burn, really don’t understand starting Burn over him. 

Shush. You do realize Howe is the manager and not anyone on here right? 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Yeah Dubravka is shite but its the same thing over and over again at home this season. Opposition player runs down the right, has acres of space and arrows one in into the corner 

Shite is a bit harsh, but otherwise totally correct. Pope is miles better, hope he comes back well from his injury.

Fuck sake, Murphy too lightweight had to commit to getting that ball and should have been a goal.

• Like 2

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Watching the replay of that goal, Dubs doesn't cover himself in glory but burn might as well have not been there either 

Burn should be able to rely on his keeper saving a shot from there tbh.

• Like 2

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Watching the replay of that goal, Dubs doesn't cover himself in glory but burn might as well have not been there either 

Needed to be 50% closer to show him away from goal. Shit himself that he would get done for pace so stood well off him. I'm losing count of how many goals have come from his errors in the last few games.

Dubravka was shite as well, but he should never had had the shot to save. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Agreed, I think Burn has been poor but there was no fucking reason a shot from that angle that wasn’t even into the corner is beating a PL goalkeeper. 

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Yeah as a GK you expect your defender to be some sort of impediment. It wasn't like he had anyone to pass to, it was entirely down to Burn being patently afraid of being beat for pace. Something that has been called out by every man and their dog for the past year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Wrong. Burn should not be shitting himself about someone running past him.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Agreed, I think Burn has been poor but there was no fucking reason a shot from that angle that wasn’t even into the corner is beating a PL goalkeeper. 

As far as this game goes you can squarely put it on Dubravka 

That's been the story of this season though. Fatigue, lack of confidence, other factors. I dunno. Individual mistakes galore throughout 

• Like 1

When do we try giving Karius a run of games? I saw something that showed we went from the best defence in the league to one of the leakiest since Dubravka has started

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

As far as this game goes you can squarely put it on Dubravka 

That's been the story of this season though. Fatigue, lack of confidence, other factors. I dunno. Individual mistakes galore throughout 

Aye, don’t get me wrong I think Burn deserves blame too - he’s consistently beaten like that for pace/indecisiveness which gives wingers angles. I just find it embarrassing that Dubravka is beaten by that