Pep’s peripatetic perfection seekers v Eddie’s egregious error strewn erseholes

If theres anything to the 115 charges against this lot, I hope they finally get their comeuppance. Total sour grapes, but it's just fucking ridiculous coming up against this lot time and again.

Diabolically poor officiating for the yellow. Clearly got the ball and Haaland came into him.

• Like 2

Why are they almost never showing replays of calls that go in their favour?

Just now, OTF said:

Why are they almost never showing replays of calls that go in their favour?

Because it’s a live match and people dont want to watch 90 minutes of replays 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

That didn't look out either. Three city players put their hands up though so he best give a throw.

And no replay. Just like we didn't see one of Bruno getting his heel kicked, or us being offside on the second phase of the corner kick.

• Like 1

As infuriating as this is all is it's entirely predictable. From Tino being out to the ref being an utter asshole. Can we just end the season and give the players a rest. 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Sky are heavy on replays compared to other stations.

This is not on Sky, we're seeing plenty of replays, but only of their 'highlights'. For all of the ball they've had the deflected shot has been their only chance.

Not pretty with two yellows across our central defense.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

As infuriating as this is all is it's entirely predictable. From Tino being out to the ref being an utter asshole. Can we just end the season and give the players a rest. 

As much as it pains me I'm starting to get this feeling as well. It all went amiss when we lost that game to Liverpool.

Just now, OTF said:

This is not on Sky, we're seeing plenty of replays, but only of their 'highlights'. For all of the ball they've had the deflected shot has been their only chance.

Not pretty with two yellows across our central defense.

I know. Sky go all out on replays but champions league coverage and FA cup coverage doesn’t get the same scrutiny.