Eddie and Sandros gambling men vs Moyes bubble blowing something or other, I don't know Im no good at this thread name bollocks, anyway we're playing West Ham

Andrew

That is a completely unforgiveable goal to give away. I don't give a shit if the players have swapped positions or whatever. It's a straight fucking throughball, you morons!

• Like 2

Our defending man.... Also Dubravka is completely useless. Stands half way when he should be closing down the forward and making it difficult for him at least. 

We haven't looked good so far. Other than Gordon perhaps. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Krafth playing him on, Dubravka too slow, we're so missing joelinton in midfield and Pope in goal to name just two.

Id argue Pope has been our biggest miss. The fall in quality has been massive. I'd make  decent backup keeper one of the priorities for the summer based on this season. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

I'd make decent backup keeper one of the priorities for the summer based on this season. 

Yep. There was a time when such a suggestion would've sounded mad because Debruv is a perfectly capable shot-stopper. Not now. He is simply incapable of sweeping up throughballs and it is a major factor in making us the worst defence in the league since Pope went down.