Howe's That To End The Season You Southern Wankers v To be Frank, We're Southern and Cunts

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Sounds like it's his Mrs who wants away.  Whether thats because he's getting his pipe wet or what?

I've seen some moaning about him, but for me he will have been one of the main catalysts for our survival and I've really enjoyed seeing him at the club.

He’s been a great servant. A touch of class on and off the field at the start of the rebuild who helped elevate the players around him. We have a ready made replacement with Tino. If Bayern offered a cheeky £12m you’d have to consider it 

• Like 3

According to the press conference, Wilson is expected to be back for Sunday, so it sounds like he's recovered from his falling out with Howe. 

• Haha 12

26 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He’s been a great servant. A touch of class on and off the field at the start of the rebuild who helped elevate the players around him. We have a ready made replacement with Tino. If Bayern offered a cheeky £12m you’d have to consider it 

Trippiers next club be be within a 30 min drive of where his mother in law lives I reckon :cuppa:

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

According to the press conference, Wilson is expected to be back for Sunday, so it sounds like he's recovered from his falling out with Howe. 

It might be one of those falling outs that aren't as bad as first feared, and we rush him back for Sunday and after the game we find out the falling out is worse than Howe originally thought. 

• Haha 6

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

It might be one of those falling outs that aren't as bad as first feared, and we rush him back for Sunday and after the game we find out the falling out is worse than Howe originally thought. 

And then we give Wilson surgery in the summer just to be on the safe side so it reduces the chances of anymore falling outs.

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

I've also heard Wilson has fallen out with EH therefore "ill".  Anyone else heard similar? 

He is playing this weekend so it must have just been a minor tiff.

You need your forwards to be confident but if Wilson thinks he's going to be the main man over Isak he's delusional. And that's before his fitness record comes into the picture.

If Trips really has issues as well I hope Bayern or somebody else are still willing to pay the 12M or so. Tino seems to be ready to take over, but despite the last few months Trippier has easily been one of the top players I've seen play for us. Proper world class at times. Will be sad if he does go.

• Like 3

I really don't get that vibe from Wilson at all.  Especially when sharing a cuppa with him after he's been for a service.  Errr I mean, seen him interviewed.

He comes across as a grounded bloke.  He will 100% want to play and when he does he is a serious threat.  BUT he surely realises he is a year older, his injuries this year and his history of injuries he isn't going to be a main starter, especially when we have Isak. 

• Haha 5

Rumours schmoumurs. Get behind the team. Think Brentford will be up for this. With dubravka flapping at anything that’s in the air we need pope back. The team is different and better with him in. This team are precise with their dead balls!!

10 minutes ago, tinofbeans said:

Rumours schmoumurs. Get behind the team. Think Brentford will be up for this. With dubravka flapping at anything that’s in the air we need pope back. The team is different and better with him in. This team are precise with their dead balls!!

They work a lot on set pieces. I think they even get a big goal bonus if they score from one.

I agree but Howe sees both in training everyday. If Pope isn’t 100% match sharp then he might be holding him back.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

How long do you stay sexy after you’re dead?

Depends how fast the coroner gets you in the fridge.

• Haha 2

On 17/05/2024 at 19:33, wykikitoon said:

I really don't get that vibe from Wilson at all.  Especially when sharing his cock with my wife.  Errr I mean, seen him interviewed.

He comes across as a, well hung, incredibly hansom, grounded bloke.  He will 100% want to play and when he does he is a serious threat.  BUT he surely realises he is a year older, his injuries this year and his history of injuries he isn't going to be a main starter, especially when we have Isak. 

FYP :wink2:

• Haha 3

On 17/05/2024 at 22:36, Gemmill said:

Rumours abound that he has fallen back in with Howe, and back in to Mrs Wyki.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Rumours abound that he has fallen back in with Howe, and back in to Mrs Wyki.

Probably her mild flirtation with AG10. 🙂