bizarre

themags

www.tastic.nettoon

maybe we should just confuse them by putting in www.hitzfeldforthetoon.com

116350[/snapback]

Trouble is, that probably means something lewd in youth txtspeak!

116353[/snapback]

It means "cheers for the hot lunch".

116363[/snapback]

With the tasty sauce?? :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, go full cludoe with anagrams like

Toon Tit Sac

It Acts Toon

One for Cath "Its No To Cat"

Or

Nac Tits Oot

Ok, Ill stop ....  :lol:

116361[/snapback]

Fucking hell, she'll think she's going to win a Dusty Bin with that!

Toon Tit Sac

It Acts Toon

Or

Nac Tits Oot

Ok, Ill stop ....  :blush:

116361[/snapback]

116368[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:B);););););):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: CLASS!!!

Toon Tit Sac

It Acts Toon

Or

Nac Tits Oot

Ok, Ill stop ....  :lol:

116361[/snapback]

116368[/snapback]

:lol: stop it ...it hurts....

Even better, put the envelope inside a dusty bin

ted_rogers_fingers.gif

Or, dress up as one and say its in the bin. When she comes over you can hand the envelope to her.

ted_rogers_fingers.gif

Or, dress up as one and say its in the bin.  When she comes over you can hand the envelope to her.

116383[/snapback]

:lol::lol: stop please....I may have an "accident"..

Edited by Radgina

ted_rogers_fingers.gif

Or, dress up as one and say its in the bin.  When she comes over you can hand the envelope to her.

116383[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

We could arrange the drop in a very public toilet, watch her go in then erect a big sign Dom Joly style saying "Durham's very own student whore" you know, the mags could dress up as a clown and squirt her with what we could claim to be water, Wacky could be the midget cos there's always one of them at these kind of things just for comedic effect and I could act as the interviewer asking her how she feels being Durhams premiere student whore and ask how she is planning to spend her ill-gotten gains.

We could arrange the drop in a very public toilet, watch her go in then erect a big sign Dom Joly style saying "Durham's very own student whore" you know, the mags could dress up as a clown and squirt her with what we could claim to be water, Wacky could be the midget cos there's always one of them at these kind of things just for comedic effect and I could act as the interviewer asking her how she feels being Durhams premiere student whore and ask how she is planning to spend her ill-gotten gains.

116425[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: Stop it man!

Edited by alex

116425[/snapback]

You've gotta have someone dressed up as a pimp with a video camera on this one! :lol:

116425[/snapback]

You've gotta have someone dressed up as a pimp with a video camera on this one! :lol:

116441[/snapback]

Sounds like you're volunteering.

Someone should dress up s a tramp and just beat her to the envelope and pull out 50 quid, then offer it back to her for a nosh.

See if she means busness...

116425[/snapback]

116441[/snapback]

Sounds like you're volunteering.

116448[/snapback]

Not a chance - manc-mag knows how to work a handycam by all accounts mind...

Hilarious this, lads.  It's on a LFC forum now (http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=95289)

You need to keep us up to date.

116552[/snapback]

Ferkin scousers will nick anything these days :lol:

116556[/snapback]

Youse are paying a pound for every day she's been legal

116558[/snapback]

Trouble is, the tightarses around here are not exactly falling over themselves with the cash to see what happens :lol: I would love to help, no, really I would, but my war pension doesn't stretch that far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.