bizarre

themags

Was texting her yesterday on a boring journey to Sheffield. Asked her if she'd do my ironing naked in between sessions, she called me a horny devil and said she would. But I'd have to go to hers and that means taking all my clothes to hers with enough hangers to hang them on and then I'm taking the chance on her having a half decent iron and that she can actually iron properly!!! Too risky I reckon. I might just stop in on Staurday have a wank or 10 and do my own ironing in between. At least then I'll know it's getting done properly. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was texting her yesterday on a boring journey to Sheffield. Asked her if she'd do my ironing naked in between sessions, she called me a horny devil and said she would. But I'd have to go to hers and that means taking all my clothes to hers with enough hangers to hang them on and then I'm taking the chance on her having a half decent iron and that she can actually iron properly!!! Too risky I reckon. I might just stop in on Staurday have a wank or 10 and do my own ironing in between. At least then I'll know it's getting done properly.  :D

115273[/snapback]

likely story, you've got it all arranged.... so are we going to set up this £50 hidden somewhere thing or what?

Any chance of changing your ava S-O?

115283[/snapback]

Aye, judiciously mind. I'm sure he's got a lot worse! :D

115288[/snapback]

:razz: Good point.

Was texting her yesterday on a boring journey to Sheffield. Asked her if she'd do my ironing naked in between sessions, she called me a horny devil and said she would. But I'd have to go to hers and that means taking all my clothes to hers with enough hangers to hang them on and then I'm taking the chance on her having a half decent iron and that she can actually iron properly!!! Too risky I reckon. I might just stop in on Staurday have a wank or 10 and do my own ironing in between. At least then I'll know it's getting done properly.  :D

115273[/snapback]

likely story, you've got it all arranged.... so are we going to set up this £50 hidden somewhere thing or what?

115275[/snapback]

I'm happy to do it if someone provides the 50 snots. I'll gather video evidence of the "drop" and subsequent "sting". I'll have to try and keep my pecker in my pants on the day though cos if she spots it she'll suss me a mile off!!!

I'm happy to do it if someone provides the 50 snots. I'll gather video evidence of the "drop" and subsequent "sting". I'll have to try and keep my pecker in my pants on the day though cos if she spots it she'll suss me a mile off!!!

115293[/snapback]

I dont think any of us were thinking of actually paying the 50 notes like.

I've got a Swedish 50-crown note kicking about if you reckon she'd be easily fooled.  :D

115297[/snapback]

hmmm lets see, this is a girl who thinks blokes will leave 50quid in a hiding place in Durham on the hope of getting laid.

I reckon she may just be foolish enough to believe it.

115293[/snapback]

115294[/snapback]

You don't say!!

Has no-one got the technology to print of some dodhy notes?

I used to go out with a lass from Gateshead whose brother produced fake fivers and used them at the local garage for tabs. Quality specimens they were, I used a few in FYEO a few years back, silly strippers didn't have a clue!

115293[/snapback]

115294[/snapback]

You don't say!!

Has no-one got the technology to print of some dodhy notes?

I used to go out with a lass from Gateshead whose brother produced fake fivers and used them at the local garage for tabs. Quality specimens they were, I used a few in FYEO a few years back, silly strippers didn't have a clue!

115353[/snapback]

:D

It just gets better!

I forgot to mention, i asked this whore how she was shaved downstairs, bushy or bare?

She's fully waxed, not a hair in sight around either hole apparently.

115363[/snapback]

Nee pubes

Nee tits

17?

Right!

I forgot to mention, i asked this whore how she was shaved downstairs, bushy or bare?

She's fully waxed, not a hair in sight around either hole apparently.

115363[/snapback]

You'd better hope that really was as a result of waxing mind! :D

hmmm lets see, this is a girl who thinks blokes will leave 50quid in a hiding place in Durham on the hope of getting laid.

I reckon she may just be foolish enough to believe it.

115299[/snapback]

:D I reckon she understands blokes better than you give her credit for.

did you ask how long she's been doing this for?

115368[/snapback]

When i said i wasn't gonna leave money somewhere for her she said she'd had 2 lads already and therefore I should be ok with leaving the money cos she will still give the service and not just disappear! I asked how much for just a blow job but she doesn't do owt for less than 100 quid. But you get her for the whole day or night for that and can go as many times as you like. I'm into tantric myself so I said it was more than likely i'd be in her for the duration swapping holes at regular intervals, she seemed happy enough with that tbh.

Oh aye, she said she'd grow her pubes to any desired length too.

did you ask how long she's been doing this for?

115368[/snapback]

When i said i wasn't gonna leave money somewhere for her she said she'd had 2 lads already and therefore I should be ok with leaving the money cos she will still give the service and not just disappear! I asked how much for just a blow job but she doesn't do owt for less than 100 quid. But you get her for the whole day or night for that and can go as many times as you like. I'm into tantric myself so I said it was more than likely i'd be in her for the duration swapping holes at regular intervals, she seemed happy enough with that tbh.

Oh aye, she said she'd grow her pubes to any desired length too.

115442[/snapback]

Mary Magdalen wept!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.