bizarre

themags

I know it's a bit late in the day for morals, but don't text her the url of the thread.  She only looks like a bairn and it won't be very nice reading stuff people have said about her.

:mellow::razz: , I know.

116208[/snapback]

They're fucked anyway, once this cash-savvy child-whore realises she's not getting the cash with plan A, she'll just blackmail them for grooming, she's even got a mugshot. :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a bit late in the day for morals, but don't text her the url of the thread.  She only looks like a bairn and it won't be very nice reading stuff people have said about her.

:D:razz: , I know.

116208[/snapback]

They're fucked anyway, once this cash-savvy child-whore realises she's not getting the cash with plan A, she'll just blackmail them for grooming, she's even got a mugshot. :D

116210[/snapback]

I'm going to the mattresses as we speak!!!! :mellow::huh:

:D:huh: , I know.

116208[/snapback]

116210[/snapback]

:razz::mellow:

this seems quite obviously a scam and she's hoping to get at least 2 lots of £50 on saturday!  Wonder if she's made much this way?

Obviously when i say 'she' I obviously mean 'the 40 year old entrepeneur who has downloaded some pics of a 17 year old to help scam some desperate blokes'  :D

looking forward to the sting though

116196[/snapback]

DRAT! I would have got away with it, if it hadn't been for these pesky kids!

:mellow::razz: , I know.

116208[/snapback]

116210[/snapback]

And at least one cockshot!

It's obviously a scam of some sort so I don't think morales are much of an issue but I don't think anyone should send her the url until after sting on Saturday.

Iirc I've arranged to meet at the Gala Theatre in Durham at 10 on Sat. This is where i got confused cos she was saying she wanted me to leave money somewhere but then wanted to meet me then?

Let me know what you definate arrangements are with her and i'll request the same.

116206[/snapback]

she's arranged to meet me at Market Place near the red phone box at 10am on Sat :D

asking me where i'm gonna leave the money

So you sent you're actual face? The internets here for a reason! Mind, you'd have prob sent David Hasslehoff or summit. Or Mr Bobbit....

It's obviously a scam of some sort so I don't think morales are much of an issue but I don't think anyone should send her the url until after sting on Saturday.

116217[/snapback]

:D That'll be some operation, road-blocks all over the city:

"Excuse me sir, if you wouldn't just mind stepping out of the vehicle for a moment and dropping your trousers."

Pictures of SMO's cock in post offices across the country :

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COCK?"

116217[/snapback]

:D That'll be some operation, road-blocks all over the city:

"Excuse me sir, if you wouldn't just mind stepping out of the vehicle for a moment and dropping your trousers."

Pictures of SMO's cock in post offices across the country :

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COCK?"

116229[/snapback]

Literally hundreds of females replying to that one.

i sent A face shot, certainly wasnt me

you think she would have said i was fit if it was  :D

116227[/snapback]

:mellow: Good lad.

Anyway, now one of you need to get a brown envelope. Hide it somewhere on the sat morning and tell her it there. Then take photo's of her when she goes to collect it (Say you'll drop it an 9am before meeting her at 10am). Make sure you take you donuts n coffee while you're on the stakeout!

Prob her ex lad who wanted to get her pics around and make some vash out of it :razz:

Iirc I've arranged to meet at the Gala Theatre in Durham at 10 on Sat. This is where i got confused cos she was saying she wanted me to leave money somewhere but then wanted to meet me then?

Let me know what you definate arrangements are with her and i'll request the same.

116206[/snapback]

she's arranged to meet me at Market Place near the red phone box at 10am on Sat :D

asking me where i'm gonna leave the money

116224[/snapback]

Is that anywhere near the Gala Theatre?

116227[/snapback]

Anyway, now one of you need to get a brown envelope. Hide it somewhere on the sat morning and tell her it there. Then take photo's of her when she goes to collect it (Say you'll drop it an 9am before meeting her at 10am). Make sure you take you donuts n coffee while you're on the stakeout!

Prob her ex lad who wanted to get her pics around and make some vash out of it :razz:

116235[/snapback]

Jimbo's Wank Wagon would be ideal for those purposes iirc.

116227[/snapback]

116235[/snapback]

Sounds like a voice of experience, this what you've been getting up to while you've not been posting JawD? :huh:

it's close not close enough for her/him to be in both places at once  :D

116239[/snapback]

So is she under the impression that you're actually meeting her to give her 50 quid upfront or are you supposed to be leaving it for her? This is what I can't get straight, she wants it up front so wants to meet at this place but then plans to be giving you what you're paying for that day as well. To me it means she's gonna hot foot it with the cash she thinks she's getting.

She could become our resident whore.

116209[/snapback]

now you're talking.....

Toontastic exclusive tbh! :D

116220[/snapback]

In that case, could we earn time with her by hitting a quantity of posts ?

50 posts = a wank

200 posts = a blow job

500 posts = a shag

1000 = she irons your shirt

She could become our resident whore.

116209[/snapback]

now you're talking.....

Toontastic exclusive tbh! :razz:

116220[/snapback]

In that case, could we earn time with her by hitting a quantity of posts ?

50 posts = a wank

200 posts = a blow job

500 posts = a shag

1000 = she irons your shirt

116247[/snapback]

Come on HTT, beat this! :D

116227[/snapback]

116235[/snapback]

Sounds like a voice of experience, this what you've been getting up to while you've not been posting JawD? :huh:

116245[/snapback]

Erm, no, innocent me like :D too many episodes of Columbo.

it's close not close enough for her/him to be in both places at once  :D

116239[/snapback]

So is she under the impression that you're actually meeting her to give her 50 quid upfront or are you supposed to be leaving it for her? This is what I can't get straight, she wants it up front so wants to meet at this place but then plans to be giving you what you're paying for that day as well. To me it means she's gonna hot foot it with the cash she thinks she's getting.

116246[/snapback]

she wants me to leave 50 for her somewhere to pick up before she meeets me

Instead of cash, leave her an envelope with a bit of paper that just has the URL written on it. :D

116248[/snapback]

Genius, I'm gonna do this or The Mags i think you should seeing as your in Durham to begin with. Then follow her to the nearest internet cafe and see her face drop! Class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.